Photo via: iheartnaptime.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Install Heated Flooring for Less than What You’d Expect! Bathroom Remodeling Blog
- How to Install Board and Batten Wainscoting (White Painted Square over Rectangle Pattern)
- Re-doing the bathtub for a nice upgrade. How to add half wall and molding in front of a bathtub
- How to Clean and Organize Bathtub Toys- Learn how to get childrens bathtub toys under control and squeaky clean so they are safe and out of the way. Tips for cleaning kids bath toys and ways to organize them to keep your house and bathroom organized.
- Smartly patterned fabric curtain panels stand in as shower curtains to give this bathroom a designer touch that’s easy and budget friendly. Pair fabric panels with a clear plastic shower liner to block splatters. If your bathtub and flooring have seen better days, consider having the tub surface professionally refinished and opt for a new tile floor.
- Image titled Install a Shower Pan Step 6
- Yes!! Enclosed tub/shower combo – just need dual shower heads and different tile and this is perfect. If wall next to tub was a connecting wall with the bedroom you could have a fireplace thats visible on both sides…
- Large tile shower shelves at end of bathtub. Subway tile.
- DIY Host Amy Matthews shows how to pour a concrete base for a shower on DIYNetwork.com.
- Fantastic tutorial for how to use tile painting kits to refinish your shower tiles! Looks so fresh + modern!
- How to Spray Paint Shower Fixtures (without the plumbing work) | Blesser House
- A shower door that folds up back against the wall – great for a small shower. – To connect with us, and our community of people from Australia and around the world, learning how to live large in small places, visit us at www.Facebook.com/TinyHousesAustralia