Photo via: iheartnaptime.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Install Heated Flooring for Less than What You’d Expect! Bathroom Remodeling Blog
- Everything you need to know about how to install brick veneer – a DIY tutorial, cost, where to buy it, etc.
- How to Install Board and Batten Wainscoting (White Painted Square over Rectangle Pattern)
- Re-doing the bathtub for a nice upgrade. How to add half wall and molding in front of a bathtub
- How to Clean and Organize Bathtub Toys- Learn how to get childrens bathtub toys under control and squeaky clean so they are safe and out of the way. Tips for cleaning kids bath toys and ways to organize them to keep your house and bathroom organized.
- Smartly patterned fabric curtain panels stand in as shower curtains to give this bathroom a designer touch that’s easy and budget friendly. Pair fabric panels with a clear plastic shower liner to block splatters. If your bathtub and flooring have seen better days, consider having the tub surface professionally refinished and opt for a new tile floor.
- Image titled Install a Shower Pan Step 6
- Yes!! Enclosed tub/shower combo – just need dual shower heads and different tile and this is perfect. If wall next to tub was a connecting wall with the bedroom you could have a fireplace thats visible on both sides…
- Large tile shower shelves at end of bathtub. Subway tile.
- Install racks on the back of the door to save space in your smallbathroom
- Doesnt this shower looks amazing? This wet room is a stunning example of how effective a contemporary bathroom design can be. Click through for ideas and inspiration on how to achieve a similar look in your home.
- Cleaning up: Another tip demonstrated how using metal clips attached to shower curtain rings can organise all your bathing products so theyre easily accessible