Photo via: walmart.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Master shower with calacatta porcelain 12 X 24 tile and Walker Zanger mosaic shower pan
- Sometimes, less is more. This Tucker, GA renovation was a budget-friendly full-home update and remodel to maximize the footprint of a 1970s ranch for first time home buying clients between closing and move-in. lessismore frameless framelessglass framelessshowerdoor tile subwaytile simple oilrubbedbronze builtin transom niche tileaddiction sherwinwilliams mosaic moretocome
- Yes!! Enclosed tub/shower combo – just need dual shower heads and different tile and this is perfect. If wall next to tub was a connecting wall with the bedroom you could have a fireplace thats visible on both sides…
- Niche over marble shower bench
- The large scale of the mosaic tile creates the illusion of a space, while a tall wainscot in the shower gives the room balance and proportion. Clayman used a curbless shower for its clean lines and modern aesthetic | archdigest.com
- Pretty shower niche using Smoke Glass Arabesque tile. https://www.subwaytileoutlet.com/products/Smoke-Arabesque-Glass-Tile.html.VWj1j_lViko
- white subway tile shower niche fern leaf
- Planning unique details for your shower. Custom shower niche recessed with extra height and shelving. Light blue matte glass tile from Anne Sacks finishes the inside of the niche. The face of the shelves are trimmed with stainless steel c-channel to create a metal trim. Design by H&H Design (www.amberhobbs.com). Photography by Jeni Shirley. bathroom shower
- Carrara marble makes a big statement in the master bath of this Washington D.C. home, covering the walls, floor, and counters.
- Love this shower — especially the little corner seat. Would use crema marfil marble and ivory-colored tile in mine!
- the doorless glass shower…doorless glass shower, marble subway tile, rain head and shower head. Added recessed lighting and a new hexagon white tile floor with light gray grout.
- This gray contemporary bathroom features a double-vanity design with a Carrera marble countertop, glass-tile backsplash, and polished chrome sconces and fixtures. The sleek mirrored medicine cabinets add storage and polish to the space.