Photo via: theletteredcottage.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- bathroom shelving for storage from 320 Sycamore for over the toilet?
- Over the door storage for a small Bath When you live in an old home with minimal storage you have to become creative with finding extra storage. Our bathroom for example has a teny tiny vanity with limited space and no linen closet. To maximize space in the bath we added a shelf over the door to store extras like toilet paper and extra towels. What a difference such a small change can make!
- Melissa Haynes – Tres chic girls bathroom features a nook clad in white beveled subway tiles lined with a cream bone inlay mirror illuminated by sconces with pink shades placed over a white washstand with shelf fitted with pink baskets topped with a bowl sink and wall mount sink.
- Build a custom Sliding Barn Door Storage Cabinet! Perfect for storage toilet paper and other items you dont want to be seen but also open shelving for decorating!
- Tate Anthracite Oak tall back to wall toilet unit
- Fast and Easy – How to Remove Hard Water Toilet Bowl Stains | DIY | House Cleaning Tips|
- The Small House Catalog Love the toilet with sink attached, used ones like this while living in Japan. I also really like the storage on each side
- Look what I found on zulily! Toilet Paper Box Sign zulilyfinds
- small bathroom designs toilet placement shower tile
- Reclaim the space between the studs with a Multi-purpose In Wall Tissue, Toilet Paper, Garbage Storage Unit
- Easy to make industrial toilet paper dispenser ~ perfect for a Man Cave or industrial-chic bathroom.
- Aldabella Wall Magazine Rack with Toilet Paper Holder