Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A magnetic makeup board is a must for smaller bathrooms. You just need an old picture frame, a metal sheet like an old cookie sheet, a few small magnets and a few other supplies. Instead of having to search through drawers to find the makeup that you want, it will all be right there together, organized so that you can find it easily.
- This is for jewelry, but Im inspired to build into the wall and have double doors, mirrored interior back and two mirrors inside the doors. Three way mirror Ive been wanting so much!
- Youd be amazed at how much stuff you can fit into a really narrow cabinet. This particular one wins out over other narrow bathroom cabinets because it has drawers, so you dont have to pull the whole cabinet out every time you want something. I had something similar that I used for years — it tucked neatly in beside the toilet in the tiny bathrooms of four or five different apartments. Bathroom cabinet, $119 from Amazon.
- Like the idea for make up brushes in jars with beads. Candle sticks and glass mirror to make a candle holder. Glass candle jars for makeup brushes. Glitter at the bottom of those.
- In-the-drawer electrical outlets for bathroom drawers & vanities
- Inside a Jewelry Designers Understated Brooklyn Home
- Rustic Jewelry Display
- dark wood bathroom cabinet with drawers on a contrasting navy wall
- HEMNES/VITVIKEN Sink cabinet with 2 drawers – black-brown stain – IKEA
- Makeup vanity
- double bowl vanity with makeup area – Google Search
- OOOOHHHHHH!!!!!! Good Morning Makeup Vanity – IKEA Hackers – IKEA Hackers