Photo via: hegeinfrance.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Squeeze in a seat to lather on lotion or blow-dry your hair in your bathroom, like this triangular one clad with beadboard to match the surrounding wainscoting.
- Love this shower — especially the little corner seat. Would use crema marfil marble and ivory-colored tile in mine!
- This funny printable bathroom art features the phrase THE Best Seat IN THE HOUSE in a combination of handwritten and black engraving fonts, and is accented with a circle black border. Just download, print and display. Add to your bathroom decor within minutes! HIGH RESOLUTION FILE TYPES YOU WILL RECEIVE: ~ 4 x 6 JPG ~ 5 x 7 JPG ~ 8 x 10 JPG ~ 8 x 10 PDF : Suitable for printing on 8 1/2 x 11 or A4 paper ~ 11 x 14 JPG ** Please contact me prior to ordering if you prefer a different size. …
- Mankas Inverness Lodge Photo by Andria Lo
- This bathroom renovation for the One Room Challenge is going to be amazing! Heres a look at week 2 – the demo, the chaos, and the beginnings of putting the room back together!
- Mesmerizing Mexican Tile Bathroom Ideas
- love this bathroom ..I have had this idea for years and even have the dresser…maybe someday.
- Bathroom remodel with Stikwood. http://whymattress.com/home-decoration
- Yes!! Enclosed tub/shower combo – just need dual shower heads and different tile and this is perfect. If wall next to tub was a connecting wall with the bedroom you could have a fireplace thats visible on both sides…
- Carrara marble makes a big statement in the master bath of this Washington D.C. home, covering the walls, floor, and counters.
- b35a09ed16c909a0a2eed1f8b454722a.jpg (658×823)
- Barn Lights from Lowes, $39.98 Love everything but the color of mirror frames