Photo via: hegeinfrance.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love this shower — especially the little corner seat. Would use crema marfil marble and ivory-colored tile in mine!
- Squeeze in a seat to lather on lotion or blow-dry your hair in your bathroom, like this triangular one clad with beadboard to match the surrounding wainscoting.
- This funny printable bathroom art features the phrase THE Best Seat IN THE HOUSE in a combination of handwritten and black engraving fonts, and is accented with a circle black border. Just download, print and display. Add to your bathroom decor within minutes! HIGH RESOLUTION FILE TYPES YOU WILL RECEIVE: ~ 4 x 6 JPG ~ 5 x 7 JPG ~ 8 x 10 JPG ~ 8 x 10 PDF : Suitable for printing on 8 1/2 x 11 or A4 paper ~ 11 x 14 JPG ** Please contact me prior to ordering if you prefer a different size. …
- love this bathroom ..I have had this idea for years and even have the dresser…maybe someday.
- Master shower with calacatta porcelain 12 X 24 tile and Walker Zanger mosaic shower pan
- Mankas Inverness Lodge Photo by Andria Lo
- Yes!! Enclosed tub/shower combo – just need dual shower heads and different tile and this is perfect. If wall next to tub was a connecting wall with the bedroom you could have a fireplace thats visible on both sides…
- Mesmerizing Mexican Tile Bathroom Ideas
- Install Heated Flooring for Less than What You’d Expect! Bathroom Remodeling Blog
- Bathroom remodel with Stikwood. http://whymattress.com/home-decoration
- dresser into a sink –
- Carrara marble makes a big statement in the master bath of this Washington D.C. home, covering the walls, floor, and counters.