Photo via: design-milk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Spartan trend is all about relaxed living and a minimalist way of life, says interior designer Julia Kendell. Its about balancing wellbeing in the home with no clutter – stripping everything back to free your mind and create a sense of wellbeing. In order to achieve this, your surface materials have to be spot on, as this will be the main feature in the room. Think large format tiles, creating clean lines and a real statement for your walls or floors. (Photo: Tile Giant).
- Bathroom Design Ideas – In this ensuite bathroom, light grey tiles cover the walls and floor while wood continues in from the bedroom to cover the ceiling as well as the doors. A white standalone soaking tub is framed by the large window behind it to give bathers a beautiful view of the landscape outside. A wooden stump side table next to the bath creates the perfect spot to rest a glass of wine and light a scented candle.
- Carrara marble makes a big statement in the master bath of this Washington D.C. home, covering the walls, floor, and counters.
- The large scale of the mosaic tile creates the illusion of a space, while a tall wainscot in the shower gives the room balance and proportion. Clayman used a curbless shower for its clean lines and modern aesthetic | archdigest.com
- 11 Stunning Examples of Farmhouse Shiplap Paneling: Im dreaming of a farmhouse shiplap paneling accent wall in our bedroom or living room. Inspired by the Fixer Upper show. Dagmars Home, DagmarBleasdale.com
- Navy subway tile adds contrast against while walls to this bathroom with a standalone tub and wood vanity. Subway tile doesnt have to be white – add a unique, bright, or even subtle color to a bathroom or kitchen by adding colored subway tile!
- One of my favorite places to be! Our master bathroom shower. I do my best thinking and singing in here! My husband and I tore the wall down that was around the old shower to open up the space. I used Sherwin Williams Sea-salt and lots of carrera marble to create a clean, relaxing spa like feel. Lots of white fluffy towels and his and her bathrobes makes me feel like Im on a perma vacation! masterbathroom marble herringbone spalike whitefarmhouse decorating decor bath homedesign …
- Yes!! Enclosed tub/shower combo – just need dual shower heads and different tile and this is perfect. If wall next to tub was a connecting wall with the bedroom you could have a fireplace thats visible on both sides…
- natural looker. Looking glass squares up in a solid walnut frame with modern rounded corners. Inset mirror reflects rich tones of the active wood grain bringing warm, welcoming texture to any room: bath, office, bedroom, entry or lined up along the hall. Stunning in multiples.
- There are several things I tend to search for continually: glamorous cream coats, down filled embellished pillows and fabulous mirrors. Lately my attention has turned to Venetian mirrors for behind my bedside tables. Finding the perfect scale, the right note of authenticity and somewhat reasonable pricing has proven to be a challenge. There are no shortage of etched mirrors out there striving to be seen as Italian-inspired, but most read flat and mass produced (which, frankly, all of …
- Industrial, rustic bathroom set of 3 DESCRIPTIONS: This industrial rustic bathroom set include bath towel holder, toilet paper holder and a hand towel ring. Industrial, rustic beautiful set of 3. It will make your bathroom outstanding and one of a kind. The wood is custom hand distressed. No two pieces are alike. Its made out of pipes. Clean and protected for long lasting use. Easy to clean with damp clean cloth. Its a great piece to any house. New and modern or old with character. Do y…
- Warming room as you exit the shower. Heated lights allow the room to warm up before you have to get out of the shower. This area has storage for towels, robes,… Warming room as you exit the shower. Heated lights allow the room to warm up before you have to get out of the shower. This area has storage for towels, robes, and lotions as you exit the shower. I need this.