Photo via: houzz.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These blackout shades block 100% of light from windows and are perfect for day sleepers and night shift workers.
- How to Clean and Organize Bathtub Toys- Learn how to get childrens bathtub toys under control and squeaky clean so they are safe and out of the way. Tips for cleaning kids bath toys and ways to organize them to keep your house and bathroom organized.
- Pull-out hamper in the bathroom, clothes go straight in before a shower; great idea for the kids bathroom
- You CAN makeover a bathroom for under $100 dollars! Its such a great transformation!
- Barn wood walls, alder cabinets, slate tile and river rock tile & a frameless clear glass shower door.
- Powder room – bathroom with navy blue walls, white trim – light wood. Great blog post with navy blue paint colors. (Wooddale Builders – Spacecrafting Photography)
- Stunning herringbone wood floors highlight bright white shaker cabinets accented with glass knobs and sat beside a stunning double vanity boasting white marble countertops and undermount sinks fitted with vintage polished nickel cross handle faucets sat under a large, metal framed vanity mirror illuminated by a polished nickel sconce.
- Adorable idea for the kids bathroom…
- Need this for the kids bathroom in the new house!
- This wallpaper looks like stone – great way to add character in any room. Love the sputnik light fixture too.
- From a single sheet of plywood and some dollar store bins she built this fabulous organizer. What a great way to use all that awkward space under the sink! Undersink Cabinet Organizer with Pull Out Baskets. via TheKimSixFix.com
- From a single sheet of plywood and some dollar store bins she built this fabulous organizer. What a great way to use all that awkward space under the sink! Undersink Cabinet Organizer with Pull Out Baskets. via http://TheKimSixFix.com