Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Our quick and easy custom process allows you the freedom to create a product that fits your exact specifications and design taste. This custom mirror frame was designed to stretch the entire length of a vanity. Contact us today to get your custom design started!
- A mix of stone, marble and tiles create a rich and elegant master bathroom. The shower is Lena white marble with a floor of small circular tiles, the vanity a quartzite material, and the floors a darker-toned limestone.
- Click on the image to see 10 bathroom vanity design ideas that can help narrow your choices for your space. This off white vanity offers a ton of storage space and pairs well with an elegant lighting fixture.
- Ive always wondered how much a real DIY bathroom renovation costs. This is the first post I have seen that gives actual, hard numbers. And WOW, WOW, WOW! This DIY bathroom remodel is by far one of the best I have seen, and they REALLY did all the work themselves! I love the floor to ceiling subway tile, the black slate tile floor and the penny tile accents. And that floating vanity is amazing.
- Dream bathrooms: design ideas to revamp your space. To create the Rustic Charm look with character that will stand the test of time, wooden furniture will bring texture and a sense of warmth to a room. Stone flooring and accessories will enhance the natural luxury of this scheme. Find more ideas at housebeautiful.co.uk
- Stunning bathroom features a white lacquer dresser like vanity with glass shelf topped with gray stone fitted with a brass faucet and a brass toilet paper roll holder and an antique brass framed medicine cabinet alongside a black and white striped tile floor.
- Master Bathroom Goals This beautiful room belongs to the talented @kerry.spears interiordesign interiordesigner masterbath
- One of my favorite places to be! Our master bathroom shower. I do my best thinking and singing in here! My husband and I tore the wall down that was around the old shower to open up the space. I used Sherwin Williams Sea-salt and lots of carrera marble to create a clean, relaxing spa like feel. Lots of white fluffy towels and his and her bathrobes makes me feel like Im on a perma vacation! masterbathroom marble herringbone spalike whitefarmhouse decorating decor bath homedesign …
- Russian architecture firm INT2 decked out this apartment in a clean but not exactly minimalist aesthetic. Scandinavian armchairs and tables play off the neat feel of the sparkling bleached wood floors, dusty blue accent walls and whitewashed roof beams, while splashes of candy orange and red turn up in carpets, lamps and even the twee fox prints hanging in the living area and bedroom.
- Hidden behind sliding frosted doors is this modern master bathroom. A wood vanity with plenty of storage is topped with white countertops and a large mirror. To the side of the vanity is a shower and a Japanese style hinoki tub (soaking tub) surrounded by white tiles, while large windows overlooks the lake.
- modern farmhouse bathroom, shiplap walls, white vanity, black counter and accessories
- Shopping for brass lighting for your home decor? From modern to midcentury modern, we are sourcing where to buy the latest trends in brass pendant lighting today on House Of Hipsters. Click to read more. Pin for inspiration.