Photo via: bhg.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Small House Catalog Love the toilet with sink attached, used ones like this while living in Japan. I also really like the storage on each side
- Love this setup
- Youd be amazed at how much stuff you can fit into a really narrow cabinet. This particular one wins out over other narrow bathroom cabinets because it has drawers, so you dont have to pull the whole cabinet out every time you want something. I had something similar that I used for years — it tucked neatly in beside the toilet in the tiny bathrooms of four or five different apartments. Bathroom cabinet, $119 from Amazon.
- WOW, WOW, WOW! This DIY bathroom remodel is by far one of the best I have seen, and they REALLY did all the work themselves! I love the floor to ceiling subway tile, the black slate tile floor and the penny tile accents. And that floating vanity is amazing.
- Ive always wondered how much a real DIY bathroom renovation costs. This is the first post I have seen that gives actual, hard numbers. And WOW, WOW, WOW! This DIY bathroom remodel is by far one of the best I have seen, and they REALLY did all the work themselves! I love the floor to ceiling subway tile, the black slate tile floor and the penny tile accents. And that floating vanity is amazing.
- You should really begin saving up for one of these 16 cozy rustic bathrooms! This is our favourite, which one is yours?
- Hey, I found this really awesome Etsy listing at https://www.etsy.com/listing/448522172/farmhouse-decor-rustic-home-decor-soak
- This is really good information to have. A little how to on arranging a photo ledge so it doesnt look crowded or cluttered. photos decor
- This shower was newly tiled with a new plank tile that has a weathered barnwood look. The tile was used to recreate the look of a barn door. My phone camera doesnt do the colors justice. It is actually a light gray. This shower is in the private bath of our Rieslings Retreat room. We liked that it was something different that you really dont see anywhere else. Were putting in oiled bronze fixtures (a rain showerhead)
- Squeeze in a seat to lather on lotion or blow-dry your hair in your bathroom, like this triangular one clad with beadboard to match the surrounding wainscoting.
- The girls upstairs bathroom is finished! I starting writing a MONSTER reveal post with the shiplap tutorial included, but I just couldn’t edit it down to less than, like, 70 photos, so I decided to make this reveal a two-parter! This post is still enormous, but I’m hoping it’s a little more bite-sized! 🙂 As …
- navy bathroom vanity – bathrooms with double sinks, perfect bathroom storage. framed mirrors with wall sconces. Add style and decor to your bathroom like this – how to style a bathroom vanity.