Photo via: thisdustyhouse.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- dresser into a sink –
- sideboard made into bathroom vanities | old dresser turned to vanity eclectic…
- Bathroom Vanity from an old dresser, the color used is Navajo White by Behr. See website: onfernavenue.com
- dressers turned into vanities | Beautiful antique dresser turned into a bathroom vanity with a …
- Stunning bathroom features a white lacquer dresser like vanity with glass shelf topped with gray stone fitted with a brass faucet and a brass toilet paper roll holder and an antique brass framed medicine cabinet alongside a black and white striped tile floor.
- Old dresser into vanity
- Chip and Joanna reconfigured and opened up the bathroom, stealing space from an adjacent linen closet. They also gave it a whole new look with painted shiplap, white subway tile and rich navy wall paint.
- IKEA Hackers: Vanity from HEMNES Dresser /A good explaination of how to turn a normal dresser into a sink cabinet. Given how I want to narrow the sink area, this might be the route to go if I have to keep the storage. Id still prefer a classic pedestal though.
- turn a dresser into a bathroom vanity – Google Search
- Over the door storage for a small Bath When you live in an old home with minimal storage you have to become creative with finding extra storage. Our bathroom for example has a teny tiny vanity with limited space and no linen closet. To maximize space in the bath we added a shelf over the door to store extras like toilet paper and extra towels. What a difference such a small change can make!
- Such a difference a little paint makes! This was such an easy and rewarding project! Painted Bathroom Cabinet Makeover DIY Tutorial
- Annie Sloan Chalk painted hutch for the dining room with duck egg