Photo via: thezoereport.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- There are many fabulous DIY ways to achieve a more expensive look when it comes to your living space; and most importantly, these great ideas will let you have a luxurious home decor without blowing your budget! In order to help you, we have collected some easy and cheap solutions in this collection. So have […]
- modern farmhouse bathroom, shiplap walls, white vanity, black counter and accessories
- Carrara marble makes a big statement in the master bath of this Washington D.C. home, covering the walls, floor, and counters.
- Barn wood walls, alder cabinets, slate tile and river rock tile & a frameless clear glass shower door.
- Id like two open shelves like this above our toilet for storage Modern Farmhouse Bathroom Makeover | Blesser House – So many great ideas to create charm in a builder grade bathroom!
- Today, go ahead and transform your bathroom with these quick and easy DIY makeover ideas. Try adding a wooden accent wall, repainting the walls, staining the vanity, framing the mirror, adding new accessories, and changing the lighting fixture. Make your bathroom look new and beautiful with these great ideas!
- Russian architecture firm INT2 decked out this apartment in a clean but not exactly minimalist aesthetic. Scandinavian armchairs and tables play off the neat feel of the sparkling bleached wood floors, dusty blue accent walls and whitewashed roof beams, while splashes of candy orange and red turn up in carpets, lamps and even the twee fox prints hanging in the living area and bedroom.
- Idea for Chayla – wallpaper on ceiling in powder room. And navy walls love @ Home Improvement Ideas
- consideration/idea for walls in master bath
- Swanky Teal paint colors perfect for accent walls, home offices, kids room, play rooms, bathrooms
- Bathroom with shiplap walls and an up-cycled piece of furniture for the vanity. Pretty soft colours.
- white tiles on the walls and black hexagon tiles on the floor for a contrast