Photo via: thezoereport.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- There are many fabulous DIY ways to achieve a more expensive look when it comes to your living space; and most importantly, these great ideas will let you have a luxurious home decor without blowing your budget! In order to help you, we have collected some easy and cheap solutions in this collection. So have […]
- Carrara marble makes a big statement in the master bath of this Washington D.C. home, covering the walls, floor, and counters.
- Barn wood walls, alder cabinets, slate tile and river rock tile & a frameless clear glass shower door.
- Today, go ahead and transform your bathroom with these quick and easy DIY makeover ideas. Try adding a wooden accent wall, repainting the walls, staining the vanity, framing the mirror, adding new accessories, and changing the lighting fixture. Make your bathroom look new and beautiful with these great ideas!
- Russian architecture firm INT2 decked out this apartment in a clean but not exactly minimalist aesthetic. Scandinavian armchairs and tables play off the neat feel of the sparkling bleached wood floors, dusty blue accent walls and whitewashed roof beams, while splashes of candy orange and red turn up in carpets, lamps and even the twee fox prints hanging in the living area and bedroom.
- consideration/idea for walls in master bath
- Bathroom with shiplap walls and an up-cycled piece of furniture for the vanity. Pretty soft colours.
- white tiles on the walls and black hexagon tiles on the floor for a contrast
- Traditional Master Bathroom – Come find more on Zillow Digs! Dark wood tile for floors. Sky blue and white walls
- Idea for Chayla – wallpaper on ceiling in powder room. And navy walls love @ Home Improvement Ideas
- Swanky Teal paint colors perfect for accent walls, home offices, kids room, play rooms, bathrooms
- The Spartan trend is all about relaxed living and a minimalist way of life, says interior designer Julia Kendell. Its about balancing wellbeing in the home with no clutter – stripping everything back to free your mind and create a sense of wellbeing. In order to achieve this, your surface materials have to be spot on, as this will be the main feature in the room. Think large format tiles, creating clean lines and a real statement for your walls or floors. (Photo: Tile Giant).