Photo via: chasingfoxes.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Planning unique details for your shower. Custom shower niche recessed with extra height and shelving. Light blue matte glass tile from Anne Sacks finishes the inside of the niche. The face of the shelves are trimmed with stainless steel c-channel to create a metal trim. Design by H&H Design (www.amberhobbs.com). Photography by Jeni Shirley. bathroom shower
- A beautiful modern bathroom renovation with chrome and matte black faucets, sleek modern fixtures and natural wood accents. Beautiful transformation! Subway tile with black grout, wood grain tile, black hexagon tile, turkish towels, natural wood accents, industrial chic, built-in natural wood shelving, floor to ceiling shower glass, niche
- Pretty Shower Tiles – large ones all walls with small hexagon floor tiles, built in shelving, glass doors
- A small band of glass tile is a pretty AND cost-effective backsplash for a bathroom.
- Shower niche. The shower niche features marble mosaic tile. showerniche showernichetie shower-niche
- white subway tile shower niche fern leaf
- ideas witching small bathroom design with tub and shower using green ceramic wall tiles including clear glass panels alongside white linen storage cabinet with 5 tier shelving unit
- Seaside Arabesque Glass Mosaic Tiles
- Master shower with calacatta porcelain 12 X 24 tile and Walker Zanger mosaic shower pan
- Yes!! Enclosed tub/shower combo – just need dual shower heads and different tile and this is perfect. If wall next to tub was a connecting wall with the bedroom you could have a fireplace thats visible on both sides…
- bathroom, marble, hex tile, traditional, Ben Moore Pale Smoke
- Smart space planning makes the most of this narrow bathroom. Both the tub and shower in this upscale and practical wet room reside behind half-walls and glass panels. A mix of stone tile shapes in a soothing, neutral palette accentuates the spa-like atmosphere.