Photo via: inspiracionline.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Yes!! Enclosed tub/shower combo – just need dual shower heads and different tile and this is perfect. If wall next to tub was a connecting wall with the bedroom you could have a fireplace thats visible on both sides…
- Barn Lights from Lowes, $39.98 Love everything but the color of mirror frames
- Bathroom makeover. Love the yellow and gray combo and the scripture printable!
- This sink and vanity combo is Stunning bathroom design by @marieflaniganinteriors
- bathroom if we put in a tub/shower combo
- Like this combo, mirror image, with a different floor, e.g., the long, dark wood-grain looking paneled tiles, double-sink opposite w/ mine beside window for natural light and small, gas-log fireplace /b/ shower and window
- Bathroom with shiplap walls and an up-cycled piece of furniture for the vanity. Pretty soft colours.
- Pretty awesome.. Master bathroom garden tub hidden storage. Pure genius! Usually wasted space!
- Pretty Shower Tiles – large ones all walls with small hexagon floor tiles, built in shelving, glass doors
- So gloriously pretty.
- A small band of glass tile is a pretty AND cost-effective backsplash for a bathroom.
- pretty bathroom! I like the double light fixture around the mirror