Photo via: ribbonsandglue.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This wallpaper looks like stone – great way to add character in any room. Love the sputnik light fixture too.
- I like everything about this bathroom, from the layout and dark grey tiles to how the tiles go from floor to ceiling and around the bath.
- One of my favorite places to be! Our master bathroom shower. I do my best thinking and singing in here! My husband and I tore the wall down that was around the old shower to open up the space. I used Sherwin Williams Sea-salt and lots of carrera marble to create a clean, relaxing spa like feel. Lots of white fluffy towels and his and her bathrobes makes me feel like Im on a perma vacation! masterbathroom marble herringbone spalike whitefarmhouse decorating decor bath homedesign …
- Today, go ahead and transform your bathroom with these quick and easy DIY makeover ideas. Try adding a wooden accent wall, repainting the walls, staining the vanity, framing the mirror, adding new accessories, and changing the lighting fixture. Make your bathroom look new and beautiful with these great ideas!
- Like this combo, mirror image, with a different floor, e.g., the long, dark wood-grain looking paneled tiles, double-sink opposite w/ mine beside window for natural light and small, gas-log fireplace /b/ shower and window
- Barn Lights from Lowes, $39.98 Love everything but the color of mirror frames
- I like the mirror
- I like the frame of the mirror- minus the white part just the wood stained frame
- DIY Mason Jar Vanity Light ~ Cool fixture redo. More DIY projects on her blog too!
- Double vanity with storage on either side of the counter, yet still has a large mirror
- This is for jewelry, but Im inspired to build into the wall and have double doors, mirrored interior back and two mirrors inside the doors. Three way mirror Ive been wanting so much!
- love this bathroom ..I have had this idea for years and even have the dresser…maybe someday.