Photo via: thingsthatinspire.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Yes!! Enclosed tub/shower combo – just need dual shower heads and different tile and this is perfect. If wall next to tub was a connecting wall with the bedroom you could have a fireplace thats visible on both sides…
- Bathroom Design Ideas – In this ensuite bathroom, light grey tiles cover the walls and floor while wood continues in from the bedroom to cover the ceiling as well as the doors. A white standalone soaking tub is framed by the large window behind it to give bathers a beautiful view of the landscape outside. A wooden stump side table next to the bath creates the perfect spot to rest a glass of wine and light a scented candle.
- Russian architecture firm INT2 decked out this apartment in a clean but not exactly minimalist aesthetic. Scandinavian armchairs and tables play off the neat feel of the sparkling bleached wood floors, dusty blue accent walls and whitewashed roof beams, while splashes of candy orange and red turn up in carpets, lamps and even the twee fox prints hanging in the living area and bedroom.
- Warming room as you exit the shower. Heated lights allow the room to warm up before you have to get out of the shower. This area has storage for towels, robes,… Warming room as you exit the shower. Heated lights allow the room to warm up before you have to get out of the shower. This area has storage for towels, robes, and lotions as you exit the shower. I need this.
- This bathroom renovation for the One Room Challenge is going to be amazing! Heres a look at week 2 – the demo, the chaos, and the beginnings of putting the room back together!
- A beautiful modern bathroom renovation with chrome and matte black faucets, sleek modern fixtures and natural wood accents. Beautiful transformation! Subway tile with black grout, wood grain tile, black hexagon tile, turkish towels, natural wood accents, industrial chic, built-in natural wood shelving, floor to ceiling shower glass, niche
- ceramic tile that looks like wood – master bath! I need to find this!
- In most bathrooms, the shower enclosure is a bit of an afterthought, just a practical solution for keeping water from spraying all over the room. But lately a different kind of shower enclosure is picking up steam — steel framed doors that make the shower a thing to be celebrated.
- Melissa Haynes – Tres chic girls bathroom features a nook clad in white beveled subway tiles lined with a cream bone inlay mirror illuminated by sconces with pink shades placed over a white washstand with shelf fitted with pink baskets topped with a bowl sink and wall mount sink.
- Contemporary Bathroom by J. Carsten Remodeling [take care that the wood screws attach to an area that supports the picture and that screws do not go through other side of frame]
- Stunning gray cottage bathroom, illuminated by a Dauphine Crystal Medium Pendant hung from a gray ceiling over marble herringbone floor tiles, features a gray single washstand fitted with a shelf, glass pulls, and a gray marble countertop holding a sink with a polished nickel faucet kit beneath an oval salvaged wood vanity mirror flanked by Restoration Hardware Wilshire Single Sconces mounted on a light gray wall.
- IKEA Hackers: Vanity from HEMNES Dresser /A good explaination of how to turn a normal dresser into a sink cabinet. Given how I want to narrow the sink area, this might be the route to go if I have to keep the storage. Id still prefer a classic pedestal though.