Photo via: sublime-decor.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This looks almost like my new foyer 1/2 bath! Square sink ..but I have bead board with trim and then painted a beautiful gray/blue..the wall would be where this shows a shower. Todd and I got the perfect towels..all done! YES!!!
- Yes!! Enclosed tub/shower combo – just need dual shower heads and different tile and this is perfect. If wall next to tub was a connecting wall with the bedroom you could have a fireplace thats visible on both sides…
- For a small room, a sheet of bead board paneling covers ceiling. Frame it out and…wow!
- Plastpro veranda vinyl planking shower surround, PVC wainscoting, plastic beadboard, bathroom ideas, waterproof crown molding, oil rubbed bronze shower fixtures, subway tiles
- Re-doing the bathtub for a nice upgrade. How to add half wall and molding in front of a bathtub
- Im looking at this and thinking it would be pretty easy to remodel an older style cabinet to have some of my favorite features of this. Sand the whole thing down and add molding, scroll work and bead work glued on before staining. Maybe a textured stencil for the doors? Hmmm…. lots of ideas.
- Carrara marble makes a big statement in the master bath of this Washington D.C. home, covering the walls, floor, and counters.
- An old kitchen sink makes a nice bath lavatory atop a country cabinet by Crown Point Cabinetry.
- Chip and Joanna reconfigured and opened up the bathroom, stealing space from an adjacent linen closet. They also gave it a whole new look with painted shiplap, white subway tile and rich navy wall paint.
- Barn wood walls, alder cabinets, slate tile and river rock tile & a frameless clear glass shower door.
- Bathroom Design Ideas – In this ensuite bathroom, light grey tiles cover the walls and floor while wood continues in from the bedroom to cover the ceiling as well as the doors. A white standalone soaking tub is framed by the large window behind it to give bathers a beautiful view of the landscape outside. A wooden stump side table next to the bath creates the perfect spot to rest a glass of wine and light a scented candle.
- Kids bathroom with gray walls painted in Benjamin Moore Balboa Mist and Kohler Brockway Sink. Floor tiles is natural slate. BenjaminMooreBalboaMist KohlerBrockwaySink Kohler BrockwaySink Martha OHara Interiors