Photo via: homebeautiful.com.au
You may also be interested in 🙂
- In this master bathroom, theres an oversized steam shower and a custom dual vanity made from marble.
- Niche over marble shower bench
- source: Lamantia website Stunning walk-in shower with oversize white ceramic tile laid in a staggered brick pattern. Bench over stairs – How Do It Info
- Industrial bathroom features a corner glass and shower enclosure filled with long white stacked tiles lined with small shower bench over a black…
- Love this large stone shower bench – 20+ Cool Showers for Contemporary Homes
- Master shower with calacatta porcelain 12 X 24 tile and Walker Zanger mosaic shower pan
- Yes!! Enclosed tub/shower combo – just need dual shower heads and different tile and this is perfect. If wall next to tub was a connecting wall with the bedroom you could have a fireplace thats visible on both sides…
- A mix of stone, marble and tiles create a rich and elegant master bathroom. The shower is Lena white marble with a floor of small circular tiles, the vanity a quartzite material, and the floors a darker-toned limestone.
- the doorless glass shower…doorless glass shower, marble subway tile, rain head and shower head. Added recessed lighting and a new hexagon white tile floor with light gray grout.
- Carrara marble makes a big statement in the master bath of this Washington D.C. home, covering the walls, floor, and counters.
- marble and copper shower
- Love this shower — especially the little corner seat. Would use crema marfil marble and ivory-colored tile in mine!