Photo via: meggielynne.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Outlook.com – email@example.com
- dresser into a sink –
- Yes!! Enclosed tub/shower combo – just need dual shower heads and different tile and this is perfect. If wall next to tub was a connecting wall with the bedroom you could have a fireplace thats visible on both sides…
- This bathroom renovation for the One Room Challenge is going to be amazing! Heres a look at week 2 – the demo, the chaos, and the beginnings of putting the room back together!
- Melissa Haynes – Tres chic girls bathroom features a nook clad in white beveled subway tiles lined with a cream bone inlay mirror illuminated by sconces with pink shades placed over a white washstand with shelf fitted with pink baskets topped with a bowl sink and wall mount sink.
- But with my BM Wickham Gray walls. Coastal Ranch – farmhouse – Bathroom – San Diego – Anne Sneed Architectural Interiors
- 240 Likes, 16 Comments – Rikki Snyder (@rikkisnyder) on Instagram: “repost from @altforliving of this dreamy bathroom designed by @timothy_godbold that we shot last…”
- Clever way to hang bathroom towels – framed old pallet boards – thegoldensycamore.com
- DIY Wood Planked Wall – Redhead Can Decorate
- Everything you need to know about how to install brick veneer – a DIY tutorial, cost, where to buy it, etc.
- Sliding Barn Door – Reclaimed Tobacco Barn Wood porterbarnwood
- Bathroom Ideas: Wall tile that looks like old/reclaimed wood. Check out the shelving on the right – its hung from the ceiling!