Photo via: meggielynne.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Outlook.com – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yes!! Enclosed tub/shower combo – just need dual shower heads and different tile and this is perfect. If wall next to tub was a connecting wall with the bedroom you could have a fireplace thats visible on both sides…
- dresser into a sink –
- This bathroom renovation for the One Room Challenge is going to be amazing! Heres a look at week 2 – the demo, the chaos, and the beginnings of putting the room back together!
- Melissa Haynes – Tres chic girls bathroom features a nook clad in white beveled subway tiles lined with a cream bone inlay mirror illuminated by sconces with pink shades placed over a white washstand with shelf fitted with pink baskets topped with a bowl sink and wall mount sink.
- Casual Oceanside – W Design Interiors
- Idea for Chayla – wallpaper on ceiling in powder room. And navy walls love @ Home Improvement Ideas
- Drummonds’ Spey Cast Iron Bath Is The Classic Roll Top Bath – perfect
- reconfigure our bathroom – move vanities to the side where shower is – put one on each side of closet – shift shower to other side where vanity is now, add tub? The Riverside House – Master Bathroom – House of Jade Interiors Blog
- But with my BM Wickham Gray walls. Coastal Ranch – farmhouse – Bathroom – San Diego – Anne Sneed Architectural Interiors
- Oh, this is so happening. I love you, DIY Playbook (diyplaybook.com). At first, I was thinking bathroom – but Im also thinking kitchen? I know. CRAZY. Somebody stop me. (whathasmylifebecome) (whydomasonjarshavethiseffectonme)
- Rustic bathroom shelf, from Hobby Lobby – in love!!