Photo via: premiercopperproducts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Square Vessel Hammered Copper Sink pairs perfectly with our Hand Hammered Oval Copper Mirror with Hand Forged Rivets. (Model number of items shown: Sink – VSQ14BDB, Mirror – MFO3526-RI)
- This bathroom showcases the broad spectrum of copper products we manufacture. While the larger items (sink/faucet and mirror) are the focus, the accessories (towel ring and switchplate) complete the room. http://premiercopperproducts.com/product/ (Model numbers of items shown: Sink: LREC19DB Faucet/Soap Dispenser: B-SH02ORB/PCP-701ORB Mirror: MFREC3631 Towel Ring: TR7DB Switchplate: SR1)
- This bathroom renovation for the One Room Challenge is going to be amazing! Heres a look at week 2 – the demo, the chaos, and the beginnings of putting the room back together!
- Industrial, rustic bathroom set of 3 DESCRIPTIONS: This industrial rustic bathroom set include bath towel holder, toilet paper holder and a hand towel ring. Industrial, rustic beautiful set of 3. It will make your bathroom outstanding and one of a kind. The wood is custom hand distressed. No two pieces are alike. Its made out of pipes. Clean and protected for long lasting use. Easy to clean with damp clean cloth. Its a great piece to any house. New and modern or old with character. Do y…
- This shower was newly tiled with a new plank tile that has a weathered barnwood look. The tile was used to recreate the look of a barn door. My phone camera doesnt do the colors justice. It is actually a light gray. This shower is in the private bath of our Rieslings Retreat room. We liked that it was something different that you really dont see anywhere else. Were putting in oiled bronze fixtures (a rain showerhead)
- Vintage furniture always gives a room a certain unique flair. A vintage vanity would make your bathroom feel more inviting, cozy and intimate and it would also feel like a part of the home instead of being just a cold small space. This vanity, for example, also has a very nice color and a unique finish.
- By combining simple lines and stained-pine construction with a modern-style sink, this vanity combines rustic and contemporary for a sophisticated look. That makes it perfect whether your style leans toward farmhouse or contemporary. Plus it offers large shelves for storage, and it’s easy to build.
- The farmhouse sink in this guest bathroom is a subtle nod to the homes earlier days as a kitchen house. The white earthquake rod running through the doorway was uncovered during the renovation; it was put in for structural stability after an earthquake rocked Charleston in 1886. Benjamin Moores Polo Blue on the walls adds a modern pop of color to this historic home.
- Clean and restock the bathroom. While most guests couldn’t care less about a few dust bunnies under the furniture, the bathroom is one place where it’s essential to spend a little extra time cleaning. Clean the sink, mirrors, toilet, shower and tub, and mop the floor. Take out the trash, refill the hand soap and set out fresh rolls of toilet paper and stacks of towels.
- Melissa Haynes – Tres chic girls bathroom features a nook clad in white beveled subway tiles lined with a cream bone inlay mirror illuminated by sconces with pink shades placed over a white washstand with shelf fitted with pink baskets topped with a bowl sink and wall mount sink.
- White tiled bathroom with copper mirrors and a green sink and storage unit | The Lifestyle Edit
- Shot on location in Ibiza at Hotel La Granja, the new Tine K collection is all about bringing the outdoors in, combining the simple paired back Scandinavian spirit with the carefree, relaxed bohemian style of the new collection.