Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- love this bathroom ..I have had this idea for years and even have the dresser…maybe someday.
- Oh, this is so happening. I love you, DIY Playbook (diyplaybook.com). At first, I was thinking bathroom – but Im also thinking kitchen? I know. CRAZY. Somebody stop me. (whathasmylifebecome) (whydomasonjarshavethiseffectonme)
- Oh yeah
- Bathroom Tile. Mine looks close to this. I have 2×6 in my master shower and I love love love it. My master bath is small but it looks huge now. Feels that way too.
- Carrara marble makes a big statement in the master bath of this Washington D.C. home, covering the walls, floor, and counters.
- Traditional tub convert – love this for the bath remodel
- This sheepskin rug adds the perfect touch of texture to this beautiful master bath. Love the soft neutral palette and freestanding tub.
- I like everything about this bathroom, from the layout and dark grey tiles to how the tiles go from floor to ceiling and around the bath.
- ceramic tile that looks like wood – master bath! I need to find this!
- This looks almost like my new foyer 1/2 bath! Square sink ..but I have bead board with trim and then painted a beautiful gray/blue..the wall would be where this shows a shower. Todd and I got the perfect towels..all done! YES!!!
- The Small House Catalog Love the toilet with sink attached, used ones like this while living in Japan. I also really like the storage on each side
- Check out this beautiful powder room reveal! This tiny bathroom was transformed from boring to fresh and modern! I love the shiplap and the modern classic decorations.