Photo via: tradewindsimports.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Bathroom remodel with Stikwood. http://whymattress.com/home-decoration
- Bathroom Design Ideas – In this ensuite bathroom, light grey tiles cover the walls and floor while wood continues in from the bedroom to cover the ceiling as well as the doors. A white standalone soaking tub is framed by the large window behind it to give bathers a beautiful view of the landscape outside. A wooden stump side table next to the bath creates the perfect spot to rest a glass of wine and light a scented candle.
- Industrial, rustic bathroom set of 3 DESCRIPTIONS: This industrial rustic bathroom set include bath towel holder, toilet paper holder and a hand towel ring. Industrial, rustic beautiful set of 3. It will make your bathroom outstanding and one of a kind. The wood is custom hand distressed. No two pieces are alike. Its made out of pipes. Clean and protected for long lasting use. Easy to clean with damp clean cloth. Its a great piece to any house. New and modern or old with character. Do y…
- 29. Make storage slots above the sink for extra storage and convenience! | 29 Sneaky Tips For Small Space Living
- FAUX BRICK stick on your rental house bath if its ugly lol 🙂
- Barn wood walls, alder cabinets, slate tile and river rock tile & a frameless clear glass shower door.
- Russian architecture firm INT2 decked out this apartment in a clean but not exactly minimalist aesthetic. Scandinavian armchairs and tables play off the neat feel of the sparkling bleached wood floors, dusty blue accent walls and whitewashed roof beams, while splashes of candy orange and red turn up in carpets, lamps and even the twee fox prints hanging in the living area and bedroom.
- The Spartan trend is all about relaxed living and a minimalist way of life, says interior designer Julia Kendell. Its about balancing wellbeing in the home with no clutter – stripping everything back to free your mind and create a sense of wellbeing. In order to achieve this, your surface materials have to be spot on, as this will be the main feature in the room. Think large format tiles, creating clean lines and a real statement for your walls or floors. (Photo: Tile Giant).
- Classic farmhouse bathroom design elements: wood ceiling, shiplap upper walls, subway tile lower walls, and wood look flooring
- Farmhouse bathroom with shiplap walls, floating wood slab vanity and Roman shades. Wright Design.
- DIY Wood Planked Wall – Redhead Can Decorate
- Plastpro veranda vinyl planking shower surround, PVC wainscoting, plastic beadboard, bathroom ideas, waterproof crown molding, oil rubbed bronze shower fixtures, subway tiles