Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- alternative to medicine cabinets
- They look like pictures but they are actually hidden medicine cabinets in the wall! Were giving one away on the blog. 4men1lady.com
- Add space and give your bathroom a new look with new medicine cabinets, lighting, tile and paint. We will show you how to remodel your bathroom without destroying it.
- Stunning bathroom features a white lacquer dresser like vanity with glass shelf topped with gray stone fitted with a brass faucet and a brass toilet paper roll holder and an antique brass framed medicine cabinet alongside a black and white striped tile floor.
- Seventy Five Arlington – bathrooms – white marble countertops, white marble counter, mosaic marble tiles, mosaic marble accent tiles, medicine cabinet, lucite pulls, lucite hardware, gray vanity, gray bathroom vanity,
- Elegant bathroom with white built-in dual vanity featuring crystal hardware and a white Carrera …
- Barn wood walls, alder cabinets, slate tile and river rock tile & a frameless clear glass shower door.
- Nice light but wed recommend our Antique Black Mason Jar Vanity Light instead.
- Vintage furniture always gives a room a certain unique flair. A vintage vanity would make your bathroom feel more inviting, cozy and intimate and it would also feel like a part of the home instead of being just a cold small space. This vanity, for example, also has a very nice color and a unique finish.
- Stunning herringbone wood floors highlight bright white shaker cabinets accented with glass knobs and sat beside a stunning double vanity boasting white marble countertops and undermount sinks fitted with vintage polished nickel cross handle faucets sat under a large, metal framed vanity mirror illuminated by a polished nickel sconce.
- Planning our DIY medicine cabinet— inspiration and design ideas for building recessed, mirrored bath storage.
- AD: glamorous mix of materials. Behind the wall of mirrors is actually a medicine cabinet, its openings hidden discreetly behind the brass grid. Champeau also mounted the pair of faucets directly onto the mirror so that they almost disappear.