Photo via: houzz.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This shower was newly tiled with a new plank tile that has a weathered barnwood look. The tile was used to recreate the look of a barn door. My phone camera doesnt do the colors justice. It is actually a light gray. This shower is in the private bath of our Rieslings Retreat room. We liked that it was something different that you really dont see anywhere else. Were putting in oiled bronze fixtures (a rain showerhead)
- Barn wood walls, alder cabinets, slate tile and river rock tile & a frameless clear glass shower door.
- Install Heated Flooring for Less than What You’d Expect! Bathroom Remodeling Blog
- Wide plank tile for bathroom. Great grey color! Great option if you cant do wood throughout.
- Cottage | Farmhouse | Bathroom | Wood Beam | Ceiling | White Plank Walls | Clawfoot Tub
- Classic farmhouse bathroom design elements: wood ceiling, shiplap upper walls, subway tile lower walls, and wood look flooring
- love the plank flooring and the contrast of black and white, industrial chic
- Free standing tub, wood tile floor, huge double shower | master bathroom by sandyadler
- or you can paint the wood plank wall the same as the rest of the room to make it united but still interesting.
- Wood plank wall
- grey bathroom with wood effect flooring
- Replace the tile flooring of the bathroom.