Photo via: sebastiantreese.de
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Interiors | New York Townhouse – DustJacket
- New York House by Sergio Mercado Design
- This is the beautiful New York home of Nina Persson, lead singer and lyricist for the Swedish pop group The Cardigans. I immediately fell in love with the fireplaces, ceilings as well as the bare brick walls.The place is full of Ebay and flea market finds (check out the awesome collection of vintage mirrors). Such a peaceful feel and I love it!
- Russian architecture firm INT2 decked out this apartment in a clean but not exactly minimalist aesthetic. Scandinavian armchairs and tables play off the neat feel of the sparkling bleached wood floors, dusty blue accent walls and whitewashed roof beams, while splashes of candy orange and red turn up in carpets, lamps and even the twee fox prints hanging in the living area and bedroom.
- Patricia Urquiola Captures the Spirit of Her Home City at the Room Mate Giulia Hotel b http://www.interiordesign.net/slideshows/detail/9160-feature-to-milan-with-love/?single=true
- Amazon.com: Shower Curtain – York Ticking Barn Red Stripes – Primitive Country Rustic Fabric Bath: Bedding & Bath
- plant storage in the bathroom for towels, tp, etc. I wish I would have known about this during my apartment days
- Kiev Apartment by Irena Poliakova
- 20 Reversible Ideas to Overhaul Your Rental Bathroom NOW | Apartment Therapy
- 5 Ideas For A One Bedroom Apartment With Study (Includes Floor Plans)
- Going Scandinavian in Style: Space-Savvy Apartment in Moscow
- Vinegar Hill Apartment by Brooklyn-based General Assembly