Photo via: kitchencraft.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Yes!! Enclosed tub/shower combo – just need dual shower heads and different tile and this is perfect. If wall next to tub was a connecting wall with the bedroom you could have a fireplace thats visible on both sides…
- Jacuzzi tub, Walk-in shower
- Smartly patterned fabric curtain panels stand in as shower curtains to give this bathroom a designer touch that’s easy and budget friendly. Pair fabric panels with a clear plastic shower liner to block splatters. If your bathtub and flooring have seen better days, consider having the tub surface professionally refinished and opt for a new tile floor.
- Rustic bathroom – love the old window pane come tub table. Simply gorgeous.
- Industrial, rustic bathroom set of 3 DESCRIPTIONS: This industrial rustic bathroom set include bath towel holder, toilet paper holder and a hand towel ring. Industrial, rustic beautiful set of 3. It will make your bathroom outstanding and one of a kind. The wood is custom hand distressed. No two pieces are alike. Its made out of pipes. Clean and protected for long lasting use. Easy to clean with damp clean cloth. Its a great piece to any house. New and modern or old with character. Do y…
- old french pocket door used instead of an expensive glass shower enclosure. Love it, but dont have the right bathroom.
- One of my favorite places to be! Our master bathroom shower. I do my best thinking and singing in here! My husband and I tore the wall down that was around the old shower to open up the space. I used Sherwin Williams Sea-salt and lots of carrera marble to create a clean, relaxing spa like feel. Lots of white fluffy towels and his and her bathrobes makes me feel like Im on a perma vacation! masterbathroom marble herringbone spalike whitefarmhouse decorating decor bath homedesign …
- Smart space planning makes the most of this narrow bathroom. Both the tub and shower in this upscale and practical wet room reside behind half-walls and glass panels. A mix of stone tile shapes in a soothing, neutral palette accentuates the spa-like atmosphere.
- reconfigure our bathroom – move vanities to the side where shower is – put one on each side of closet – shift shower to other side where vanity is now, add tub? The Riverside House – Master Bathroom – House of Jade Interiors Blog
- Bathroom Remodel Example. Like the corner tub and shower enclosure to the ceiling.
- Hidden behind sliding frosted doors is this modern master bathroom. A wood vanity with plenty of storage is topped with white countertops and a large mirror. To the side of the vanity is a shower and a Japanese style hinoki tub (soaking tub) surrounded by white tiles, while large windows overlooks the lake.
- Clean and restock the bathroom. While most guests couldn’t care less about a few dust bunnies under the furniture, the bathroom is one place where it’s essential to spend a little extra time cleaning. Clean the sink, mirrors, toilet, shower and tub, and mop the floor. Take out the trash, refill the hand soap and set out fresh rolls of toilet paper and stacks of towels.