Photo via: hadleycourt.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love this super zen minimalist-meets-boho bathroom with round leather edged mirror and black and white patterned floor tiles.
- Melissa Haynes – Tres chic girls bathroom features a nook clad in white beveled subway tiles lined with a cream bone inlay mirror illuminated by sconces with pink shades placed over a white washstand with shelf fitted with pink baskets topped with a bowl sink and wall mount sink.
- In this modern bathroom, colorful blue patterned tiles have been used to highlight the bath and add some color to the room, while a sliding glass door provides direct access to the backyard.
- Smartly patterned fabric curtain panels stand in as shower curtains to give this bathroom a designer touch that’s easy and budget friendly. Pair fabric panels with a clear plastic shower liner to block splatters. If your bathtub and flooring have seen better days, consider having the tub surface professionally refinished and opt for a new tile floor.
- Love the floor-wide border with inset main tiles -beautiful bath via South Shore Decorating
- sabine hill cement tile neutral – at the beach with kris
- Small bathroom design // Patterned Floor // vanity //black detail
- Chip and Joanna Gaines help create an ideal forever home for a young couple and their canine family members. A late 1950s-era ranch home is transformed with an open, free-flowing floor plan, soaring vaulted ceilings — and something special for the pooches.
- With Magnolia Silos and the new bakery complete, Chip and Joanna Gaines are ready to take on another special project. This time theyre branching into (actually, returning to) the house-flippng market — updating a a small Tudor in central Waco with hopes of turning a tidy profit.
- Beautiful White Bathroom, Neutral Bay House by Downie North Architects
- Master Bath- neutral white bathroom
- A design board for a Pale Neutral bathroom