Photo via: horchow.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Industrial, rustic bathroom set of 3 DESCRIPTIONS: This industrial rustic bathroom set include bath towel holder, toilet paper holder and a hand towel ring. Industrial, rustic beautiful set of 3. It will make your bathroom outstanding and one of a kind. The wood is custom hand distressed. No two pieces are alike. Its made out of pipes. Clean and protected for long lasting use. Easy to clean with damp clean cloth. Its a great piece to any house. New and modern or old with character. Do y…
- The Spartan trend is all about relaxed living and a minimalist way of life, says interior designer Julia Kendell. Its about balancing wellbeing in the home with no clutter – stripping everything back to free your mind and create a sense of wellbeing. In order to achieve this, your surface materials have to be spot on, as this will be the main feature in the room. Think large format tiles, creating clean lines and a real statement for your walls or floors. (Photo: Tile Giant).
- Russian architecture firm INT2 decked out this apartment in a clean but not exactly minimalist aesthetic. Scandinavian armchairs and tables play off the neat feel of the sparkling bleached wood floors, dusty blue accent walls and whitewashed roof beams, while splashes of candy orange and red turn up in carpets, lamps and even the twee fox prints hanging in the living area and bedroom.
- This shower was newly tiled with a new plank tile that has a weathered barnwood look. The tile was used to recreate the look of a barn door. My phone camera doesnt do the colors justice. It is actually a light gray. This shower is in the private bath of our Rieslings Retreat room. We liked that it was something different that you really dont see anywhere else. Were putting in oiled bronze fixtures (a rain showerhead)
- Yes!! Enclosed tub/shower combo – just need dual shower heads and different tile and this is perfect. If wall next to tub was a connecting wall with the bedroom you could have a fireplace thats visible on both sides…
- This bathroom is amazing! I never would have thought to cedar plank a ceiling, but this looks incredible. This post teaches you how to do it (its SO EASY!), and it would look great in any room!
- I am so excited to be able to share this exquisite, wonderful, magical french Chateau with you. French couple Isabelle and Hubert, founders of online store Les Petites Emplettes, have spent the last 2 years renovated this place and words fail me…I am completely and utterly smitten! Although they have renovated, everything has been left beautifully simple and boho keeping as many original features as possible such as the kitchen tiles or a few strips of the original wallpaper in the dining room!
- This is the beautiful New York home of Nina Persson, lead singer and lyricist for the Swedish pop group The Cardigans. I immediately fell in love with the fireplaces, ceilings as well as the bare brick walls.The place is full of Ebay and flea market finds (check out the awesome collection of vintage mirrors). Such a peaceful feel and I love it!
- How to use pattern tile – pattern tile is a trend that we have been seeing more of lately. Its a great way to add some visual interest to a kitchen, bathroom or fireplace. Interior decorating. Home decor.Home Decor Blogger. Home Decor Blog
- The girls upstairs bathroom is finished! I starting writing a MONSTER reveal post with the shiplap tutorial included, but I just couldn’t edit it down to less than, like, 70 photos, so I decided to make this reveal a two-parter! This post is still enormous, but I’m hoping it’s a little more bite-sized! 🙂 As …
- Major master bathroom remodel in a luxury home in the mountains near Lake Tahoe- before and after photos shared. Bathroom designed in a rustic style. Rainhead shower.
- It’s One Room Challenge reveal day and I’m so excited to share that our master bathroom is finally done! It was a crazy dash to the end and, as you might have seen on my Instagram stories, more than once I thought we might not make it. Over the past six weeks we pulled so.dang.many late nights building,…Read More »