Photo via: thespacebetweenblog.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- navy bathroom vanity – bathrooms with double sinks, perfect bathroom storage. framed mirrors with wall sconces. Add style and decor to your bathroom like this – how to style a bathroom vanity.
- AD: glamorous mix of materials. Behind the wall of mirrors is actually a medicine cabinet, its openings hidden discreetly behind the brass grid. Champeau also mounted the pair of faucets directly onto the mirror so that they almost disappear.
- Antique brass showerhead, shower rose, brass industrial light, brass bathroom mirror, white metro tile bathroom, farrow Hague blue, vintage bohemian modern bathroom. House Tour: Our Blue, Brass metro bohemian bathroom
- Fixed on a wall covered in tan textured wallpaper a gold sconce lights a gold beveled mirror located above a brass faucet mounted on a marble backsplash accenting a thick marble countertop on a brass base placed on marble herringbone floor tiles in this well appointed gold and tan powder room.
- Navy subway tile adds contrast against while walls to this bathroom with a standalone tub and wood vanity. Subway tile doesnt have to be white – add a unique, bright, or even subtle color to a bathroom or kitchen by adding colored subway tile!
- reflection of this vanity taken by @paulcook.7pixelsphotography ?? My favorite bathroom to date Ive designed! riftsawn white oak vanities, @marblesystems stone floors, custom lighting and brass leg caps by @adg_lights. Dream team @bradcook23 orrington tiffanyharrisdesign masterbath interiordesign
- Stunning bathroom features a white lacquer dresser like vanity with glass shelf topped with gray stone fitted with a brass faucet and a brass toilet paper roll holder and an antique brass framed medicine cabinet alongside a black and white striped tile floor.
- Youve seen concrete countertop makeovers, but did you know you can use the concrete to fill in a scalloped shell sink? Save hundreds with this DIY secret!
- Melissa Haynes – Tres chic girls bathroom features a nook clad in white beveled subway tiles lined with a cream bone inlay mirror illuminated by sconces with pink shades placed over a white washstand with shelf fitted with pink baskets topped with a bowl sink and wall mount sink.
- Love the rustic vanity and unique hanging mirror. Both pull together the perfect farmhouse bathroom! See more ideas on how to create your perfect farmhouse style bathroom!
- bathroom makeover via I Heart Organizing– painted vanity, shelf above toilet, framed mirror, simple decor
- Double vanity with storage on either side of the counter, yet still has a large mirror