Photo via: homebunch.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Master Bathroom with pedestal tub, white subway tile, carrera (with sources)
- This gray contemporary bathroom features a double-vanity design with a Carrera marble countertop, glass-tile backsplash, and polished chrome sconces and fixtures. The sleek mirrored medicine cabinets add storage and polish to the space.
- Chic bathroom design with white modern bathroom with marble tiles floors, backsplash and counter tops, polished chrome bathroom vanity, gray silk roman shades, white bathroom rugs, baskets, silver mirror and wood stools.
- Navy subway tile adds contrast against while walls to this bathroom with a standalone tub and wood vanity. Subway tile doesnt have to be white – add a unique, bright, or even subtle color to a bathroom or kitchen by adding colored subway tile!
- dark wood bathroom cabinet with drawers on a contrasting navy wall
- navy bathroom vanity – bathrooms with double sinks, perfect bathroom storage. framed mirrors with wall sconces. Add style and decor to your bathroom like this – how to style a bathroom vanity.
- Chip and Joanna reconfigured and opened up the bathroom, stealing space from an adjacent linen closet. They also gave it a whole new look with painted shiplap, white subway tile and rich navy wall paint.
- Powder room – bathroom with navy blue walls, white trim – light wood. Great blog post with navy blue paint colors. (Wooddale Builders – Spacecrafting Photography)
- 5 Ideas For A One Bedroom Apartment With Study (Includes Floor Plans)
- Carrara marble makes a big statement in the master bath of this Washington D.C. home, covering the walls, floor, and counters.
- DIY vintage-style bathroom vanity. Free building plans!
- master bathroom floor plans 15