Photo via: homebunch.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Master Bathroom with pedestal tub, white subway tile, carrera (with sources)
- Chic bathroom design with white modern bathroom with marble tiles floors, backsplash and counter tops, polished chrome bathroom vanity, gray silk roman shades, white bathroom rugs, baskets, silver mirror and wood stools.
- navy bathroom vanity – bathrooms with double sinks, perfect bathroom storage. framed mirrors with wall sconces. Add style and decor to your bathroom like this – how to style a bathroom vanity.
- Navy subway tile adds contrast against while walls to this bathroom with a standalone tub and wood vanity. Subway tile doesnt have to be white – add a unique, bright, or even subtle color to a bathroom or kitchen by adding colored subway tile!
- dark wood bathroom cabinet with drawers on a contrasting navy wall
- Chip and Joanna reconfigured and opened up the bathroom, stealing space from an adjacent linen closet. They also gave it a whole new look with painted shiplap, white subway tile and rich navy wall paint.
- Powder room – bathroom with navy blue walls, white trim – light wood. Great blog post with navy blue paint colors. (Wooddale Builders – Spacecrafting Photography)
- Carrara marble makes a big statement in the master bath of this Washington D.C. home, covering the walls, floor, and counters.
- master bathroom floor plans 15
- DIY vintage-style bathroom vanity. Free building plans!
- great colors – shades of red and turquoise with navy, or emphasize the turq and navy and pop it with shades of red or salmon
- A mix of stone, marble and tiles create a rich and elegant master bathroom. The shower is Lena white marble with a floor of small circular tiles, the vanity a quartzite material, and the floors a darker-toned limestone.