Photo via: irwinbuilds.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How To Make Industrial Pipe Hooks – My Sweet Savannah
- In most bathrooms, the shower enclosure is a bit of an afterthought, just a practical solution for keeping water from spraying all over the room. But lately a different kind of shower enclosure is picking up steam — steel framed doors that make the shower a thing to be celebrated.
- There are several things I tend to search for continually: glamorous cream coats, down filled embellished pillows and fabulous mirrors. Lately my attention has turned to Venetian mirrors for behind my bedside tables. Finding the perfect scale, the right note of authenticity and somewhat reasonable pricing has proven to be a challenge. There are no shortage of etched mirrors out there striving to be seen as Italian-inspired, but most read flat and mass produced (which, frankly, all of …
- Soho 20×20 Natural Steel Mirror – Where to Hang Mirrors – Room & Board
- Planning unique details for your shower. Custom shower niche recessed with extra height and shelving. Light blue matte glass tile from Anne Sacks finishes the inside of the niche. The face of the shelves are trimmed with stainless steel c-channel to create a metal trim. Design by H&H Design (www.amberhobbs.com). Photography by Jeni Shirley. bathroom shower
- cottage bath: sweet repose at the end of the day, put a little lavender scent in the water and soak your cares away.
- Thank you all so much for the sweet comment’s on Friday’s reveal post! It’s a shame I won’t get to enjoy this bathroom for very long… but it’s all about the jour…
- Home Sweet Hillcrest
- Grilled Chicken Stuffed With Cheese And Peppers – chicken – sweet peppers – sliced pepper jack cheese – slices Colby jack cheese – creole seasoning – pepper – garlic powder – onion powder – extra virgin olive oil – toothpicks
- How to use pattern tile – pattern tile is a trend that we have been seeing more of lately. Its a great way to add some visual interest to a kitchen, bathroom or fireplace. Interior decorating. Home decor.Home Decor Blogger. Home Decor Blog
- One of my earliest DIY endeavors was our DIY wainscoting project. This can be completed in one weekend with the right tools and a good tutorial.
- DIY: White Washed Pallet Wall. This would look great in my entry