Photo via: littlegreennotebook.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Russian architecture firm INT2 decked out this apartment in a clean but not exactly minimalist aesthetic. Scandinavian armchairs and tables play off the neat feel of the sparkling bleached wood floors, dusty blue accent walls and whitewashed roof beams, while splashes of candy orange and red turn up in carpets, lamps and even the twee fox prints hanging in the living area and bedroom.
- natural looker. Looking glass squares up in a solid walnut frame with modern rounded corners. Inset mirror reflects rich tones of the active wood grain bringing warm, welcoming texture to any room: bath, office, bedroom, entry or lined up along the hall. Stunning in multiples.
- A deep, bold shade can make a small bathroom feel rich, luminous, and cozy all at once. | Photo: Laura Moss
- Make an impression in your guest bathroom with warm wood tones. Click the link…
- Chip and Joanna reconfigured and opened up the bathroom, stealing space from an adjacent linen closet. They also gave it a whole new look with painted shiplap, white subway tile and rich navy wall paint.
- My Happy Place: The Most Scandinavian of All. – Bliss
- Carrara marble makes a big statement in the master bath of this Washington D.C. home, covering the walls, floor, and counters.
- Selling a house or planning to do so soon? Find home staging tips here that will help you get your house ready for the real estate market so it sells quickly and for the price you want. | In My Own Style
- This chic update of a traditional style home in New Jersey caught my attention. Featured over on House Beautiful, the home belongs to i…
- 18 Incredible farmhouse floor tiles for the bathroom! Oh my! If I could have all these in my home I would!
- Going Scandinavian in Style: Space-Savvy Apartment in Moscow
- Shot on location in Ibiza at Hotel La Granja, the new Tine K collection is all about bringing the outdoors in, combining the simple paired back Scandinavian spirit with the carefree, relaxed bohemian style of the new collection.