Photo via: westelm.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Yes!! Enclosed tub/shower combo – just need dual shower heads and different tile and this is perfect. If wall next to tub was a connecting wall with the bedroom you could have a fireplace thats visible on both sides…
- Mountain bathroom decor. Inspired by bear silhouette and baskets found at Home Goods. Interior decor. Bear on a Bicycle.
- Clever way to hang bathroom towels – framed old pallet boards – thegoldensycamore.com
- Soho 20×20 Natural Steel Mirror – Where to Hang Mirrors – Room & Board
- Easy Ways to Refresh Your Bathroom- Looking to give your bathroom a mini face lift? Check out these easy ways to make your bathroom cleaner & re-freshened. AD EverydaySaves via @savvysavingcoup
- Once again, use some old pallet wood and stencil BATH horizontally and hang inside bathroom above door.
- Kids bath – love tile in bath (up to ceiling) and floor tile and tassels on curtain
- A couple floral prints, a fluffy white towel, and some flowers are all thats needed to stage this bath. If you have unframed mirrors on your wall, you can buy framing kits and add them directly to the mirror – great way to update the space.
- BECKI OWENS – Pinterest Top 10 – Visit the blog to see the top trending images on my boards this month! Like this pretty black + white + wood farmhouse bath.
- Oostpoort Knob – Anthropologie.com
- Add extra storage with an extra shower curtain rod, then all you have to so is hang up some shower caddies.
- Place to hang clothes above the dryer