Photo via: mirrormate.hardpin.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Floating Shelf master bath. Like the window treatment too
- Master shower with calacatta porcelain 12 X 24 tile and Walker Zanger mosaic shower pan
- Carrara marble makes a big statement in the master bath of this Washington D.C. home, covering the walls, floor, and counters.
- DIY Industrial Factory Window Shower Door (for Under $60) | Blesser House – Whaaaat?! This is my favorite bathroom project ever!
- Rustic bathroom – love the old window pane come tub table. Simply gorgeous.
- Gorgeous kohler bancroft in Bathroom Transitional with Gray Subway Tile next to Tile Around Window alongside Colored Subway Tile and Subway Tile Shower
- Super cute DIY Floating Shelves for the bathroom (also window treatment)
- Small country bathroom with no windows decor (window mirror)
- Ideas for a small bathroom: For bathrooms that doesnt have a window, I have a solution for you. Sometimes, a bold color is all you need to lighten up your small bathroom. That way, it will seem bi…
- House bathroom. Metro tiles, black painted window, art deco mirror, roll top bath.
- Chic frameless glass shower doors in Beach Style Orange County with White And Gray Granite next to Tub Shower Tile alongside Frameless Glass Shower Door and Bathroom Window Treatment
- Bathroom Design Ideas – In this ensuite bathroom, light grey tiles cover the walls and floor while wood continues in from the bedroom to cover the ceiling as well as the doors. A white standalone soaking tub is framed by the large window behind it to give bathers a beautiful view of the landscape outside. A wooden stump side table next to the bath creates the perfect spot to rest a glass of wine and light a scented candle.