Photo via: chango.co
You may also be interested in 🙂
- One of my favorite places to be! Our master bathroom shower. I do my best thinking and singing in here! My husband and I tore the wall down that was around the old shower to open up the space. I used Sherwin Williams Sea-salt and lots of carrera marble to create a clean, relaxing spa like feel. Lots of white fluffy towels and his and her bathrobes makes me feel like Im on a perma vacation! masterbathroom marble herringbone spalike whitefarmhouse decorating decor bath homedesign …
- Cleverly Classic – transitional – bathroom – vancouver – Enviable Designs Inc. (Cabinet divider)
- Beautiful White Bathroom, Neutral Bay House by Downie North Architects
- Carrara marble makes a big statement in the master bath of this Washington D.C. home, covering the walls, floor, and counters.
- Master shower with calacatta porcelain 12 X 24 tile and Walker Zanger mosaic shower pan
- Curva House – LSA Architects
- Tadelakt is an old Moroccan plaster technique that creates sensual, natural, and unique effects. Designers, artists, and architects have red…
- Weekend Spotlight: Indoor/Outdoor Living with Chambers + Chambers Architects – Remodelista
- ‘Beaucatcher Barn home.’ Samsel Architects,…
- Master Bathroom with pedestal tub, white subway tile, carrera (with sources)
- Its hard to believe this Master Bathroom Makeover cost only $100! DIY dollars well spent.
- Master bathroom: hardwood floors, large tub, his and her sink