Photo via: decorpad.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Carrara marble makes a big statement in the master bath of this Washington D.C. home, covering the walls, floor, and counters.
- Free standing tub, wood tile floor, huge double shower | master bathroom by sandyadler
- A mix of stone, marble and tiles create a rich and elegant master bathroom. The shower is Lena white marble with a floor of small circular tiles, the vanity a quartzite material, and the floors a darker-toned limestone.
- contemporary floor plan by Steven Corley Randel, Architect – general sizing/space requirements for new master bath use as reference
- navy and marble bathroom design plans with sources
- DIY vintage-style bathroom vanity. Free building plans!
- All-In-One Custom teak shelving creates convenient tucked-away storage for towels and other bathroom amenities. The enclosure also conceals a stacked washing and drying machine, allowing the homeowners to do laundry without the need to leave the master suite. For a a streamlined look the cabinetry was painted a similar shade as the limestone floor and wall color.
- 15 Amazing And Smart Storage Ideas That Will Help You Declutter The Bathroom
- If you are looking for ways to spruce up your small bathroom, then these 15 DIY space-saving bathroom shelving ideas are just for you!
- 15 Genius IKEA Hacks To Turn Your Bathroom Into A Palace +++ 16 Ideas decoracion baño realizado con muebles de IKEA modificados
- 15 Bathroom Storage Solutions and Organization Tips 1
- Master shower with calacatta porcelain 12 X 24 tile and Walker Zanger mosaic shower pan