Photo via: masterbathroomshome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Studio McGee | Our Top Picks: Wallpaper
- Ask Studio McGee: Our Favorite Green Paints | STUDIO MCGEE | Bloglovin’
- SW Iron Ore are on the doors and master bathroom cabinetry. The Final Reveal of Colors and Design at House for Hope Designer Showhouse – The Decorologist
- Butter colored cabinetry and soft brown hard counter surfaces bring attention to an elevated vintage tub that serves as the center of attention in this master bathroom.
- All-In-One Custom teak shelving creates convenient tucked-away storage for towels and other bathroom amenities. The enclosure also conceals a stacked washing and drying machine, allowing the homeowners to do laundry without the need to leave the master suite. For a a streamlined look the cabinetry was painted a similar shade as the limestone floor and wall color.
- Architecture Beast: Hillside House Above Budapest by ARX Studio | modern architecture house home design amazing beautiful nice contemporary ideas inspiration interior bathroom
- Make a statement in your bathroom with bold cabinetry.
- Master shower with calacatta porcelain 12 X 24 tile and Walker Zanger mosaic shower pan
- Carrara marble makes a big statement in the master bath of this Washington D.C. home, covering the walls, floor, and counters.
- Interior design studio & blog Chicago area Renee DiSanto & Christina Samatas
- Moroccan glass tile (Edgewater Studio): kitchen blacksplash. – MyHomeLookBook
- An old kitchen sink makes a nice bath lavatory atop a country cabinet by Crown Point Cabinetry.