Photo via: google.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Barn wood walls, alder cabinets, slate tile and river rock tile & a frameless clear glass shower door.
- Traditional Master Bathroom with Crown molding, Flat panel cabinets, Inset cabinets, Master bathroom, Wainscotting
- Sliding Barn Door – Reclaimed Tobacco Barn Wood porterbarnwood
- Master Bath AFTER!! Modern meets coastal. Updated shaker style vanity doors, Parasima White Granite from Graniteman in Lexington, SC. Wall color is Chatroom by Sherwin Williams. Faux wood tile makes the room feel warm and cozy.
- natural looker. Looking glass squares up in a solid walnut frame with modern rounded corners. Inset mirror reflects rich tones of the active wood grain bringing warm, welcoming texture to any room: bath, office, bedroom, entry or lined up along the hall. Stunning in multiples.
- Farmhouse bathroom with shiplap walls, floating wood slab vanity and Roman shades. Wright Design.
- Legion Furniture 48-inch Solid Wood Sink Vanity with Artificial Stone Top
- Russian architecture firm INT2 decked out this apartment in a clean but not exactly minimalist aesthetic. Scandinavian armchairs and tables play off the neat feel of the sparkling bleached wood floors, dusty blue accent walls and whitewashed roof beams, while splashes of candy orange and red turn up in carpets, lamps and even the twee fox prints hanging in the living area and bedroom.
- This shower was newly tiled with a new plank tile that has a weathered barnwood look. The tile was used to recreate the look of a barn door. My phone camera doesnt do the colors justice. It is actually a light gray. This shower is in the private bath of our Rieslings Retreat room. We liked that it was something different that you really dont see anywhere else. Were putting in oiled bronze fixtures (a rain showerhead)
- Stunning herringbone wood floors highlight bright white shaker cabinets accented with glass knobs and sat beside a stunning double vanity boasting white marble countertops and undermount sinks fitted with vintage polished nickel cross handle faucets sat under a large, metal framed vanity mirror illuminated by a polished nickel sconce.
- Barn Lights from Lowes, $39.98 Love everything but the color of mirror frames
- Knotty Alder Barn Door Styles