Photo via: dustjacket-attic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- dresser into a sink –
- Melissa Haynes – Tres chic girls bathroom features a nook clad in white beveled subway tiles lined with a cream bone inlay mirror illuminated by sconces with pink shades placed over a white washstand with shelf fitted with pink baskets topped with a bowl sink and wall mount sink.
- Youd be amazed at how much stuff you can fit into a really narrow cabinet. This particular one wins out over other narrow bathroom cabinets because it has drawers, so you dont have to pull the whole cabinet out every time you want something. I had something similar that I used for years — it tucked neatly in beside the toilet in the tiny bathrooms of four or five different apartments. Bathroom cabinet, $119 from Amazon.
- With Magnolia Silos and the new bakery complete, Chip and Joanna Gaines are ready to take on another special project. This time theyre branching into (actually, returning to) the house-flippng market — updating a a small Tudor in central Waco with hopes of turning a tidy profit.
- White tiled bathroom with copper mirrors and a green sink and storage unit | The Lifestyle Edit
- This bathroom renovation for the One Room Challenge is going to be amazing! Heres a look at week 2 – the demo, the chaos, and the beginnings of putting the room back together!
- Simple redo, small stand alone sink, cut back of vanity, slip sink between drawers, caulk!!! SO cute
- HEMNES/VITVIKEN Sink cabinet with 2 drawers – black-brown stain – IKEA
- IKEA Hackers: Vanity from HEMNES Dresser /A good explaination of how to turn a normal dresser into a sink cabinet. Given how I want to narrow the sink area, this might be the route to go if I have to keep the storage. Id still prefer a classic pedestal though.
- A magnetic makeup board is a must for smaller bathrooms. You just need an old picture frame, a metal sheet like an old cookie sheet, a few small magnets and a few other supplies. Instead of having to search through drawers to find the makeup that you want, it will all be right there together, organized so that you can find it easily.
- Norm Abrams demonstrates how to modify drawers of an antique dresser to create a vanity as the bath’s focal point.
- Learn how a few items from the local Dollar Store can change your bathroom drawer organization into a work of art!