Photo via: blog.jennasuedesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Lots to love in this little bathroom… hex floor tile, subway wall tile, walk in shower, and on and on and on!
- WOW, WOW, WOW! This DIY bathroom remodel is by far one of the best I have seen, and they REALLY did all the work themselves! I love the floor to ceiling subway tile, the black slate tile floor and the penny tile accents. And that floating vanity is amazing.
- Ive always wondered how much a real DIY bathroom renovation costs. This is the first post I have seen that gives actual, hard numbers. And WOW, WOW, WOW! This DIY bathroom remodel is by far one of the best I have seen, and they REALLY did all the work themselves! I love the floor to ceiling subway tile, the black slate tile floor and the penny tile accents. And that floating vanity is amazing.
- Contemporary shower boasts a gray subway tiled ceiling and walls lined with a white marble top bench alongside a white marble hex tiled shower floor.
- Large scale hex, shower and black tiled bathroom floor.
- A beautiful modern bathroom renovation with chrome and matte black faucets, sleek modern fixtures and natural wood accents. Beautiful transformation! Subway tile with black grout, wood grain tile, black hexagon tile, turkish towels, natural wood accents, industrial chic, built-in natural wood shelving, floor to ceiling shower glass, niche
- White Bathroom with floor to ceiling tile everywhere. Love the bath inset in the wall.
- Yes!! Enclosed tub/shower combo – just need dual shower heads and different tile and this is perfect. If wall next to tub was a connecting wall with the bedroom you could have a fireplace thats visible on both sides…
- Trend Watch: Loving Patterned Cement Tile from @cydconverse
- 3×3 carrara hex tile with delorean gray grout (simple grout from HD)
- bathroom, marble, hex tile, traditional, Ben Moore Pale Smoke
- I cant get enough of this black vanity, bathroom tile and that round mirror. Love!