Photo via: molitli-interieurmakers.nl
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Bathrooms should be creatively decorated, towels functionally displayed and… we chose for you 20 Cool Bathroom Decor Ideas That You Are Going To Love!
- Contemporary shower boasts a gray subway tiled ceiling and walls lined with a white marble top bench alongside a white marble hex tiled shower floor.
- love this bathroom ..I have had this idea for years and even have the dresser…maybe someday.
- By combining simple lines and stained-pine construction with a modern-style sink, this vanity combines rustic and contemporary for a sophisticated look. That makes it perfect whether your style leans toward farmhouse or contemporary. Plus it offers large shelves for storage, and it’s easy to build.
- Yes!! Enclosed tub/shower combo – just need dual shower heads and different tile and this is perfect. If wall next to tub was a connecting wall with the bedroom you could have a fireplace thats visible on both sides…
- This wallpaper looks like stone – great way to add character in any room. Love the sputnik light fixture too.
- Doesnt this shower looks amazing? This wet room is a stunning example of how effective a contemporary bathroom design can be. Click through for ideas and inspiration on how to achieve a similar look in your home.
- This bathroom renovation for the One Room Challenge is going to be amazing! Heres a look at week 2 – the demo, the chaos, and the beginnings of putting the room back together!
- source: Lamantia website Stunning walk-in shower with oversize white ceramic tile laid in a staggered brick pattern. Bench over stairs – How Do It Info
- A shower door that folds up back against the wall – great for a small shower. – To connect with us, and our community of people from Australia and around the world, learning how to live large in small places, visit us at www.Facebook.com/TinyHousesAustralia
- The Spartan trend is all about relaxed living and a minimalist way of life, says interior designer Julia Kendell. Its about balancing wellbeing in the home with no clutter – stripping everything back to free your mind and create a sense of wellbeing. In order to achieve this, your surface materials have to be spot on, as this will be the main feature in the room. Think large format tiles, creating clean lines and a real statement for your walls or floors. (Photo: Tile Giant).
- cool Love the wood and colors in this beach house!…