Photo via: comfyho.me
You may also be interested in 🙂
- love this bathroom ..I have had this idea for years and even have the dresser…maybe someday.
- Yes!! Enclosed tub/shower combo – just need dual shower heads and different tile and this is perfect. If wall next to tub was a connecting wall with the bedroom you could have a fireplace thats visible on both sides…
- Master shower with calacatta porcelain 12 X 24 tile and Walker Zanger mosaic shower pan
- Bathroom Tile. Mine looks close to this. I have 2×6 in my master shower and I love love love it. My master bath is small but it looks huge now. Feels that way too.
- This bathroom renovation for the One Room Challenge is going to be amazing! Heres a look at week 2 – the demo, the chaos, and the beginnings of putting the room back together!
- Sometimes, less is more. This Tucker, GA renovation was a budget-friendly full-home update and remodel to maximize the footprint of a 1970s ranch for first time home buying clients between closing and move-in. lessismore frameless framelessglass framelessshowerdoor tile subwaytile simple oilrubbedbronze builtin transom niche tileaddiction sherwinwilliams mosaic moretocome
- Have outdated tile but dont want to replace it? This tutorial is for you! 3MDIY
- Carrara marble makes a big statement in the master bath of this Washington D.C. home, covering the walls, floor, and counters.
- DIY update to tan and white checkerboard tile in this bathroom makeover – Cuckoo4Design
- Smartly patterned fabric curtain panels stand in as shower curtains to give this bathroom a designer touch that’s easy and budget friendly. Pair fabric panels with a clear plastic shower liner to block splatters. If your bathtub and flooring have seen better days, consider having the tub surface professionally refinished and opt for a new tile floor.
- Lots to love in this little bathroom… hex floor tile, subway wall tile, walk in shower, and on and on and on!
- Glitter grout! LOVE!! Lots of beautiful tile ideas for kitchen back splashes, master bathrooms, small bathrooms, patios, tub surrounds, or any room of the house!