Photo via: designsbykaty.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- love this bathroom ..I have had this idea for years and even have the dresser…maybe someday.
- nice What’s New in the World of Farmhouse Home Decor DIY and More – Page 7 of … nice What’s New in the World of Farmhouse Home Decor DIY and More – Page 7 of 12 – The Cottage Market by www.best100homede… Here is the original website that this was curated from by andreaalsop Do quotes inspire you? Do quotes make you feel better? Do quotes pick you up? Do Quotes Make You Think? We have a wide range of quotes that will motivate you, help you fall in love all over..
- J.Crew on Instagram: “We spy some shinyponies… Keep the shoe love coming! Read more about shinyponies in our bio. (cc: @jessicasherrets) regram”
- Russian architecture firm INT2 decked out this apartment in a clean but not exactly minimalist aesthetic. Scandinavian armchairs and tables play off the neat feel of the sparkling bleached wood floors, dusty blue accent walls and whitewashed roof beams, while splashes of candy orange and red turn up in carpets, lamps and even the twee fox prints hanging in the living area and bedroom.
- You guys always have the most interesting things to say about the ideas we show you. What are your thoughts on this timber basin? If this appeals, youll love our “Timber Baths and Basins” album on our site at http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/ideas-for-your-rooms/bathrooms-gallery/wooden-bathtubs/ We’re looking forward to reading your opinions…
- It’s One Room Challenge reveal day and I’m so excited to share that our master bathroom is finally done! It was a crazy dash to the end and, as you might have seen on my Instagram stories, more than once I thought we might not make it. Over the past six weeks we pulled so.dang.many late nights building,…Read More »
- We upgraded this 1980s style bathroom to a modern design. Wed love to get your feedback on it. For more photos and info, visit: 123remodeling.com… Features: Heated Flooring LED Lighting Fireplace Stand-Alone Tub Walk-In Shower Waterfall Shower Head
- Barn Lights from Lowes, $39.98 Love everything but the color of mirror frames
- Bathroom Tile. Mine looks close to this. I have 2×6 in my master shower and I love love love it. My master bath is small but it looks huge now. Feels that way too.
- Small and it works – perfect bathroom for the main, we will have a bath in our ensuite 🙂
- Over the door storage for a small Bath When you live in an old home with minimal storage you have to become creative with finding extra storage. Our bathroom for example has a teny tiny vanity with limited space and no linen closet. To maximize space in the bath we added a shelf over the door to store extras like toilet paper and extra towels. What a difference such a small change can make!
- Get high style on a budget in your bathroom! How we created a luxe floor using ceramic tiles laid in a herringbone pattern and IKEA Hemnes vanities for a chic gray and white bathroom. Click over for the full scoop and see how the bathroom design came together!