Photo via: lowescreativeideas.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- White Bathroom with floor to ceiling tile everywhere. Love the bath inset in the wall.
- Yes!! Enclosed tub/shower combo – just need dual shower heads and different tile and this is perfect. If wall next to tub was a connecting wall with the bedroom you could have a fireplace thats visible on both sides…
- Bathroom Design Ideas – In this ensuite bathroom, light grey tiles cover the walls and floor while wood continues in from the bedroom to cover the ceiling as well as the doors. A white standalone soaking tub is framed by the large window behind it to give bathers a beautiful view of the landscape outside. A wooden stump side table next to the bath creates the perfect spot to rest a glass of wine and light a scented candle.
- Melissa Haynes – Tres chic girls bathroom features a nook clad in white beveled subway tiles lined with a cream bone inlay mirror illuminated by sconces with pink shades placed over a white washstand with shelf fitted with pink baskets topped with a bowl sink and wall mount sink.
- Calcutta Hexagon Mosaic Feature Tile, with Devonshire Super White Gloss Wall Tiles from Beaumont Tiles
- The Spartan trend is all about relaxed living and a minimalist way of life, says interior designer Julia Kendell. Its about balancing wellbeing in the home with no clutter – stripping everything back to free your mind and create a sense of wellbeing. In order to achieve this, your surface materials have to be spot on, as this will be the main feature in the room. Think large format tiles, creating clean lines and a real statement for your walls or floors. (Photo: Tile Giant).
- This shower was newly tiled with a new plank tile that has a weathered barnwood look. The tile was used to recreate the look of a barn door. My phone camera doesnt do the colors justice. It is actually a light gray. This shower is in the private bath of our Rieslings Retreat room. We liked that it was something different that you really dont see anywhere else. Were putting in oiled bronze fixtures (a rain showerhead)
- the doorless glass shower…doorless glass shower, marble subway tile, rain head and shower head. Added recessed lighting and a new hexagon white tile floor with light gray grout.
- Stunning gray cottage bathroom, illuminated by a Dauphine Crystal Medium Pendant hung from a gray ceiling over marble herringbone floor tiles, features a gray single washstand fitted with a shelf, glass pulls, and a gray marble countertop holding a sink with a polished nickel faucet kit beneath an oval salvaged wood vanity mirror flanked by Restoration Hardware Wilshire Single Sconces mounted on a light gray wall.
- Accent floor to ceiling grey subway tile wall makes the thin bathroom feel larger.
- Chip and Jo removed the old tile, painted the walls a light yellow and added beadboard panels. The floor tiles add a unique charm that matches the homes vintage style.
- I like the grey grout. Arctic white subway tile by Daltile with silver grout by Mapei re-creates the original charm of this Philadelphia bathroom.