Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Yes!! Enclosed tub/shower combo – just need dual shower heads and different tile and this is perfect. If wall next to tub was a connecting wall with the bedroom you could have a fireplace thats visible on both sides…
- blue-gray subway tile + shower floor tile (not the stripe on the wall, though)
- Melissa Haynes – Tres chic girls bathroom features a nook clad in white beveled subway tiles lined with a cream bone inlay mirror illuminated by sconces with pink shades placed over a white washstand with shelf fitted with pink baskets topped with a bowl sink and wall mount sink.
- WOW, WOW, WOW! This DIY bathroom remodel is by far one of the best I have seen, and they REALLY did all the work themselves! I love the floor to ceiling subway tile, the black slate tile floor and the penny tile accents. And that floating vanity is amazing.
- Ive always wondered how much a real DIY bathroom renovation costs. This is the first post I have seen that gives actual, hard numbers. And WOW, WOW, WOW! This DIY bathroom remodel is by far one of the best I have seen, and they REALLY did all the work themselves! I love the floor to ceiling subway tile, the black slate tile floor and the penny tile accents. And that floating vanity is amazing.
- Contemporary shower boasts a gray subway tiled ceiling and walls lined with a white marble top bench alongside a white marble hex tiled shower floor.
- One of my favorite places to be! Our master bathroom shower. I do my best thinking and singing in here! My husband and I tore the wall down that was around the old shower to open up the space. I used Sherwin Williams Sea-salt and lots of carrera marble to create a clean, relaxing spa like feel. Lots of white fluffy towels and his and her bathrobes makes me feel like Im on a perma vacation! masterbathroom marble herringbone spalike whitefarmhouse decorating decor bath homedesign …
- White Bathroom with floor to ceiling tile everywhere. Love the bath inset in the wall.
- Accent floor to ceiling grey subway tile wall makes the thin bathroom feel larger.
- Love this shower — especially the little corner seat. Would use crema marfil marble and ivory-colored tile in mine!
- Loving this subway tile and black hex tile inset
- Carrara marble makes a big statement in the master bath of this Washington D.C. home, covering the walls, floor, and counters.