Photo via: amazon.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Install Heated Flooring for Less than What You’d Expect! Bathroom Remodeling Blog
- Four Funny Bathroom Burlap Prints | Bathroom Wall Art | Rustic Home Decor | Housewarming Gift | Funny Bath Signs by MilsoMade on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/270700446/four-funny-bathroom-burlap-prints
- Industrial, rustic bathroom set of 3 DESCRIPTIONS: This industrial rustic bathroom set include bath towel holder, toilet paper holder and a hand towel ring. Industrial, rustic beautiful set of 3. It will make your bathroom outstanding and one of a kind. The wood is custom hand distressed. No two pieces are alike. Its made out of pipes. Clean and protected for long lasting use. Easy to clean with damp clean cloth. Its a great piece to any house. New and modern or old with character. Do y…
- This funny printable bathroom art features the phrase THE Best Seat IN THE HOUSE in a combination of handwritten and black engraving fonts, and is accented with a circle black border. Just download, print and display. Add to your bathroom decor within minutes! HIGH RESOLUTION FILE TYPES YOU WILL RECEIVE: ~ 4 x 6 JPG ~ 5 x 7 JPG ~ 8 x 10 JPG ~ 8 x 10 PDF : Suitable for printing on 8 1/2 x 11 or A4 paper ~ 11 x 14 JPG ** Please contact me prior to ordering if you prefer a different size. …
- Yes!! Enclosed tub/shower combo – just need dual shower heads and different tile and this is perfect. If wall next to tub was a connecting wall with the bedroom you could have a fireplace thats visible on both sides…
- 20 Practical and Creative Ways to Store Toilet Paper (Because why just store it under the sink or in the linen closet when you can Martha-Stewart a shelf for it.)
- 3. Heaven or hell? You choice! I think its great fun to have such a bold yellow…
- Look what I found on zulily! Toilet Paper Box Sign zulilyfinds
- Bathroom remodel with Stikwood. http://whymattress.com/home-decoration
- TUBSIDE FIREPLACE – Given the Pacific Ocean views, Ohara Davies-Gaetano decided to add a sunken tub to this windowed alcove, plus a cozy fireplace. Now the lucky owners can take in flickering flames and soothing waves. Click through for more master bathroom ideas.
- Doesnt this shower looks amazing? This wet room is a stunning example of how effective a contemporary bathroom design can be. Click through for ideas and inspiration on how to achieve a similar look in your home.
- The farmhouse sink in this guest bathroom is a subtle nod to the homes earlier days as a kitchen house. The white earthquake rod running through the doorway was uncovered during the renovation; it was put in for structural stability after an earthquake rocked Charleston in 1886. Benjamin Moores Polo Blue on the walls adds a modern pop of color to this historic home.