Photo via: involvingcolor.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Over the door storage for a small Bath When you live in an old home with minimal storage you have to become creative with finding extra storage. Our bathroom for example has a teny tiny vanity with limited space and no linen closet. To maximize space in the bath we added a shelf over the door to store extras like toilet paper and extra towels. What a difference such a small change can make!
- built-in linen closet idea Small Bathroom Design, Pictures, Remodel, Decor and Ideas – page 12
- How to maximize your storage space with simple linen closet organizational…
- Chip and Joanna reconfigured and opened up the bathroom, stealing space from an adjacent linen closet. They also gave it a whole new look with painted shiplap, white subway tile and rich navy wall paint.
- 20 Practical and Creative Ways to Store Toilet Paper (Because why just store it under the sink or in the linen closet when you can Martha-Stewart a shelf for it.)
- How to Organize the Linen Closet
- Organizing Your Heart and Home – My Bathroom Closet Makeover | Beneath My Heart
- Closet – §San Francisco Beaux Arts home | design by Antonio Martins of Antonio Martins Interior Design antoniomartins.com | image by David Livingston | via Traditional Home
- Dream bathrooms: design ideas to revamp your space. To create the Rustic Charm look with character that will stand the test of time, wooden furniture will bring texture and a sense of warmth to a room. Stone flooring and accessories will enhance the natural luxury of this scheme. Find more ideas at housebeautiful.co.uk
- ideas witching small bathroom design with tub and shower using green ceramic wall tiles including clear glass panels alongside white linen storage cabinet with 5 tier shelving unit
- Bathroom Vanity Ideas Easy Diy Wooden Floating Bath F With Top Design Remodel Double Vanities 3264×2448. target home decor. home decor catalog. home decorators catalog. home decor liquidators.
- Exchange ideas and find inspiration on interior decor and design tips, home organization ideas, decorating on a budget, decor trends, and more.