Photo via: mylifefromhome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Linear drains are the way to go to offer maximum drainage without standing on a small center drain or having the waste water pooling at the drain More
- This is my last project to post, but I had to mention it. Either I’ve been spending way too much time on Pinterest (guilty) or I dreamt this idea up somewhere in the shallow pools of my mind, but I swear I came up with this first.I don’t have a before of this project because …
- This bathroom renovation for the One Room Challenge is going to be amazing! Heres a look at week 2 – the demo, the chaos, and the beginnings of putting the room back together!
- Dark baskets on white shelves to get earthy feel Im looking for without having Joey chop down trees. 🙂 How to get the mirror framed though?
- There are many fabulous DIY ways to achieve a more expensive look when it comes to your living space; and most importantly, these great ideas will let you have a luxurious home decor without blowing your budget! In order to help you, we have collected some easy and cheap solutions in this collection. So have […]
- A shower nook instead of having a shelf or hanging basket, doesnt take away from the shower space at all!
- A couple floral prints, a fluffy white towel, and some flowers are all thats needed to stage this bath. If you have unframed mirrors on your wall, you can buy framing kits and add them directly to the mirror – great way to update the space.
- The Spartan trend is all about relaxed living and a minimalist way of life, says interior designer Julia Kendell. Its about balancing wellbeing in the home with no clutter – stripping everything back to free your mind and create a sense of wellbeing. In order to achieve this, your surface materials have to be spot on, as this will be the main feature in the room. Think large format tiles, creating clean lines and a real statement for your walls or floors. (Photo: Tile Giant).
- DIY Barn Door Cabinet -Perfect for the water closet or small spaces.
- Learn How to Stage Your Home when putting it on the market with tips that will save you from wasted time on the market, put you above your competition and bring you more money on offers at AimeChristineInteriors.com
- How to use pattern tile – pattern tile is a trend that we have been seeing more of lately. Its a great way to add some visual interest to a kitchen, bathroom or fireplace. Interior decorating. Home decor.Home Decor Blogger. Home Decor Blog
- Yes!! Enclosed tub/shower combo – just need dual shower heads and different tile and this is perfect. If wall next to tub was a connecting wall with the bedroom you could have a fireplace thats visible on both sides…