Photo via: topsider.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Vintage furniture always gives a room a certain unique flair. A vintage vanity would make your bathroom feel more inviting, cozy and intimate and it would also feel like a part of the home instead of being just a cold small space. This vanity, for example, also has a very nice color and a unique finish.
- Russian architecture firm INT2 decked out this apartment in a clean but not exactly minimalist aesthetic. Scandinavian armchairs and tables play off the neat feel of the sparkling bleached wood floors, dusty blue accent walls and whitewashed roof beams, while splashes of candy orange and red turn up in carpets, lamps and even the twee fox prints hanging in the living area and bedroom.
- One of my favorite places to be! Our master bathroom shower. I do my best thinking and singing in here! My husband and I tore the wall down that was around the old shower to open up the space. I used Sherwin Williams Sea-salt and lots of carrera marble to create a clean, relaxing spa like feel. Lots of white fluffy towels and his and her bathrobes makes me feel like Im on a perma vacation! masterbathroom marble herringbone spalike whitefarmhouse decorating decor bath homedesign …
- Like the idea for make up brushes in jars with beads. Candle sticks and glass mirror to make a candle holder. Glass candle jars for makeup brushes. Glitter at the bottom of those.
- i got a free can of scrubbing bubbles- works like oven cleaner but without the harsh chemical smell. Beauty for this type of tiles. The vinegar is better than bleach, i think, for mixing with the baking soda- for my lungs anyway. Bleach in my shower would nearly take me out! Ahaha- im a pillar of strength, eh? B)
- Like the idea of white shiplap on the bottom, dark color on top
- A long row of cubbies keeps the necessities within easy reach, but off of the countertop and sink edges. 25 Small Bathroom Ideas You Can DIY
- The girls upstairs bathroom is finished! I starting writing a MONSTER reveal post with the shiplap tutorial included, but I just couldn’t edit it down to less than, like, 70 photos, so I decided to make this reveal a two-parter! This post is still enormous, but I’m hoping it’s a little more bite-sized! 🙂 As …
- nice What’s New in the World of Farmhouse Home Decor DIY and More – Page 7 of … nice What’s New in the World of Farmhouse Home Decor DIY and More – Page 7 of 12 – The Cottage Market by www.best100homede… Here is the original website that this was curated from by andreaalsop Do quotes inspire you? Do quotes make you feel better? Do quotes pick you up? Do Quotes Make You Think? We have a wide range of quotes that will motivate you, help you fall in love all over..
- Yes!! Enclosed tub/shower combo – just need dual shower heads and different tile and this is perfect. If wall next to tub was a connecting wall with the bedroom you could have a fireplace thats visible on both sides…
- love this bathroom ..I have had this idea for years and even have the dresser…maybe someday.
- This is my last project to post, but I had to mention it. Either I’ve been spending way too much time on Pinterest (guilty) or I dreamt this idea up somewhere in the shallow pools of my mind, but I swear I came up with this first.I don’t have a before of this project because …