Photo via: finestdiy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- We all need more storage. @Stacy Risenmay got creative to solve a storage issue in her basement bathroom project. She cut out and framed this shelf, inset into the wall. It looks beautiful!
- FREE SHIPPING Apothecary triangle shelf. by DarkMarqueeDesigns
- Melissa Haynes – Tres chic girls bathroom features a nook clad in white beveled subway tiles lined with a cream bone inlay mirror illuminated by sconces with pink shades placed over a white washstand with shelf fitted with pink baskets topped with a bowl sink and wall mount sink.
- DIY Floating Shelf master bath. Like the window treatment too
- Bathroom Lighting Design | John Cullen Lighting. Love the range of lighting at various levels. Like the idea of lights in the recessed shelf.
- Over the door storage for a small Bath When you live in an old home with minimal storage you have to become creative with finding extra storage. Our bathroom for example has a teny tiny vanity with limited space and no linen closet. To maximize space in the bath we added a shelf over the door to store extras like toilet paper and extra towels. What a difference such a small change can make!
- Like this combo, mirror image, with a different floor, e.g., the long, dark wood-grain looking paneled tiles, double-sink opposite w/ mine beside window for natural light and small, gas-log fireplace /b/ shower and window
- Stunning bathroom features a white lacquer dresser like vanity with glass shelf topped with gray stone fitted with a brass faucet and a brass toilet paper roll holder and an antique brass framed medicine cabinet alongside a black and white striped tile floor.
- Love the floor-wide border with inset main tiles -beautiful bath via South Shore Decorating
- White Bathroom with floor to ceiling tile everywhere. Love the bath inset in the wall.
- natural looker. Looking glass squares up in a solid walnut frame with modern rounded corners. Inset mirror reflects rich tones of the active wood grain bringing warm, welcoming texture to any room: bath, office, bedroom, entry or lined up along the hall. Stunning in multiples.
- Thank you all so much for the sweet comment’s on Friday’s reveal post! It’s a shame I won’t get to enjoy this bathroom for very long… but it’s all about the jour…