Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Planning unique details for your shower. Custom shower niche recessed with extra height and shelving. Light blue matte glass tile from Anne Sacks finishes the inside of the niche. The face of the shelves are trimmed with stainless steel c-channel to create a metal trim. Design by H&H Design (www.amberhobbs.com). Photography by Jeni Shirley. bathroom shower
- towel rod on the door
- A magnetic makeup board is a must for smaller bathrooms. You just need an old picture frame, a metal sheet like an old cookie sheet, a few small magnets and a few other supplies. Instead of having to search through drawers to find the makeup that you want, it will all be right there together, organized so that you can find it easily.
- Like the idea of white shiplap on the bottom, dark color on top
- Bathroom Ideas: Wall tile that looks like old/reclaimed wood. Check out the shelving on the right – its hung from the ceiling!
- DIY Barn Door like this Tutorial and Inspire Your Joanna Gaines – DIY Fixer Upper Ideas on Frugal Coupon Living. Farmhouse style, farmhouse inspiration.
- love this bathroom ..I have had this idea for years and even have the dresser…maybe someday.
- Once again, use some old pallet wood and stencil BATH horizontally and hang inside bathroom above door.
- storage idea for my tiny house: Built-in shelving for the bathroom
- Like this idea of only the top part of shower being glass. Gives a more privacy, but keeps open feel.
- Like the idea for make up brushes in jars with beads. Candle sticks and glass mirror to make a candle holder. Glass candle jars for makeup brushes. Glitter at the bottom of those.
- Bathroom Lighting Design | John Cullen Lighting. Love the range of lighting at various levels. Like the idea of lights in the recessed shelf.